Ehrmagerd

Aug 5, 2017
I seems to be stuck on the bribe quest. Do you need +5 intelligence for it? I'm only at +3 and I've got enough essences but I'm missing 6 books in that case. Haven't been able to find any more of them, including in the store.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
dude, i just downloaded it yesterday and it's v29 and in 29% completition
how's that supposed to be 10 builds behind ??
and yes i found it Exactly Right there
>.> How to reply to that without starting another holy war in the thread ? Let's try this : you do know there's stuff laying around in older builds ? Said stuff can (and obviously in this case) be missed and gathered later ? Let's go farther : you finding it at random in v29 doesn't mean it wasn't there for every1 else since around v15 ...... Hopefully (or not, it'd be way funnier) you can figure stuff out with my 2 replies

• Angry
Reactions: wolfpackjac3

randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
>.> How to reply to that without starting another holy war in the thread ? Let's try this : you do know there's stuff laying around in older builds ? Said stuff can (and obviously in this case) be missed and gathered later ? Let's go farther : you finding it at random in v29 doesn't mean it wasn't there for every1 else since around v15 ...... Hopefully (or not, it'd be way funnier) you can figure stuff out with my 2 replies
Starting war in thread ? What are you talking about ? Calm down. I just pointing out that i found it there in this build and that's about it.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I seems to be stuck on the bribe quest. Do you need +5 intelligence for it? I'm only at +3 and I've got enough essences but I'm missing 6 books in that case. Haven't been able to find any more of them, including in the store.
Someone is saying 5 int is possible, but I can't find a single other post of someone also achieving that, especially with the method they suggest. The way to get 4 int is on page 402 of this thread including book locations.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Someone is saying 5 int is possible, but I can't find a single other post of someone also achieving that, especially with the method they suggest. The way to get 4 int is on page 402 of this thread including book locations.
There is only INT 4.
5 is impossible yet.

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
Why?

What planet do you come form?

Heather watched the MC grow up from childhood, obviously desiring sexual relations with him from an early age like a paedophile, and, after discovering him about to have oral sex with her own daughter, in her own daughter's room, under her roof and in her own home, gives the MC free rein to have any kind of sex with her daughter he likes before proceeding to try to seduce him herself, on her own daughter's bed ffs, immediately after her daughter had left to visit a friend. That is some seriously creepy and fucked up behaviour for a 45 year old mother towards her one and only fragile, vulnerable and virginal daughter by any standard. :sick:

Last edited:

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
At this update I found 2 old books: One in store, one in catedral left then upstairs. Where is the last one? There should be 3 books???

randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
I did and in a previous post i found the last book in the church on second floor. If you get more intelligence you'll get another option to lower bribe price

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
There's no book in the church in v29, you're 10 builds behind
Map came in v27 so did that book ( I think... :unsure: )
There is only INT 4.
5 is impossible yet.
I beg to differ :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:
:p
At this update I found 2 old books: One in store, one in catedral left then upstairs. Where is the last one? There should be 3 books???
Who said the are 3 books ?! :eek: It's a collection of old books throughout the game... if you done the updates right you will have everything in place when the time of need is upon you ;)

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Map came in v27 so did that book ( I think... :unsure: )
It was not there in previouse update. This is added in last one.
Also chest si added in Carlo's bedroom in last update. You can visit room before, but chest was not there.
I beg to differ :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:
:p
Ok, impossible withou cheating ;)
Who said the are 3 books ?! :eek: It's a collection of old books throughout the game... if you done the updates right you will have everything in place when the time of need is upon you ;)
Thre books are really added in last update. The one in shop was not there. The one in church as not there. And Ella's bedroom was not reachable till now.
Last is in Ella's bedroom.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
It was not there in previouse update. This is added in last one.
The one in church as not there
That's why I wrote I think... coz I'm not sure... :p I'm not sure I picked it up in this update... so I guess it was there in v27... in any case how many dumbbells are there in this update ? 3 ? Nope :p You pick 'em up along the ride and when you face some obstacle where muscle is needed it just so happens that you will get the 3 dumbbells together ( along with the essence of strength ) to make the game progress... if not you have to go back and collect those you missed ;) It was so before it will be afterwards :LOL:

BTW: how is money an issue in this game ? :oops::unsure: I never bothered negotiate but was coughing up the 2 grands for that tosser at the station... you get so many treasures on the ride that it's impossible to face money trouble... and no particular " grind " is needed to get dough... :KEK:

Last edited:
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

nefelfine

Nov 24, 2021
At the end of v27 you can get a book in the church. I had one spare at the start of v29 and still have it.
And yes I have INT 4 and STR 3.

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
So, some folk have different a number of posts per page, this means that giving a page number is mostly meaningless, as is saying previous page or the like ... if you need it this is Page 402 which is 81 in my case or post #8,037. links to a post are in the top right corner of post

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
At the end of v27 you can get a book in the church. I had one spare at the start of v29 and still have it.
And yes I have INT 4 and STR 3.
Oh, I try it, I had older version, but i did not see it there. Maybe I'm just blind.
i used seed of knowledge and still have 2 Intelligence, how to get 5 Int?
No way, 4 is max for now.
There was quest for guy who want catch her wife cheating. (Maybe I'm wrong and it was wife and cheating husband)
There was question infront of police station.
And there was two inteligence seeds.
Also there is probably one repair event in Chanel 4 with secretary and trash bags.

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes