Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Welp I disagree there... normally an unstable game crashes here and there without any warning or sign ( hence unstable ) so it means very well something specific... it just happens to be bullshit in this case :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:
Considering the many times I've read that unstable warnings about a game resulted in glitches in the animations, issues using an outdated decompressing software, or even worse... I don't know, I completely agree with you that what you said is the true definition of unstable regarding a game, though... :)

Reactions: sixart

BoomBoom132

Dec 30, 2018
It's randomly crushing in first 30 seconds if I try to update the game. If I download a whole game - it works finally.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
That's not the games fault is it ? :LOL: :ROFLMAO::KEK:

So you made a mistake during update... see above ^ :LOL:
Absolutely, and that confirm what I was saying... Once again we found out that the game is not the problem....
Who would have thought.... :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

okdok462

Jul 6, 2019
I've been runing around for like an hour trying to find out how to not pay the cop at the door what am i missing

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I've been runing around for like an hour trying to find out how to not pay the cop at the door what am i missing
Once you have 4 intelligence (one from the seed of knowledge you get from firing the Channel 4 receptionist, one from the seed you craft with old books), you'll get in by only paying him 50 dollars.

Ali10

Jan 15, 2022
This game is one of the best games I have ever played. The game maker is making it well

Ali10

Jan 15, 2022
I thank the creator of this game for all the people who are helping to make this game

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I did and in a previous post i found the last book in the church on second floor. If you get more intelligence you'll get another option to lower bribe price
Can you screen cap it or recreate it? Did you mod the game at any point? I had my int at 2 at the begining of this update, so I reattempted the trash quest making sure that my int was at 4 when i completed it...my int is still 4.

If you could help figure out how the rest of the thread can get 5 int I'm sure we'll all appreciate it when that int total becomes the barrier for one of the sex scenes down the line.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Can you screen cap it or recreate it? Did you mod the game at any point? I had my int at 2 at the begining of this update, so I reattempted the trash quest making sure that my int was at 4 when i completed it...my int is still 4.

If you could help figure out how the rest of the thread can get 5 int I'm sure we'll all appreciate it when that int total becomes the barrier for one of the sex scenes down the line.
I thought the max int was 5 because I assumed it started out as 3 like strength, but I went back to check and the max int is indeed 4. IDK if other people made the same error, and that's why they thought int 5 was achievable. Or maybe they had a duplicate glitch/edited save.

randommal3

Oct 14, 2018

I already stated it in a post later that i was wrong about the stats. I thought it would be INT5 but turns out it was INT4.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I already stated it in a post later that i was wrong about the stats. I thought it would be INT5 but turns out it was INT4.
Just got back from work, hadn't scanned the whole post for responses before responding to that one. Sorry

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
It probably appears only when you've got < 3 int. I've got 2 starting with this update (I fucked up the cheating wife thingy). I first ate the seed and didn't get any choice with the channel 4 quest. So I still only got 3.
Can't try it the other way around since I don't have a proper save of before eating the seed.
For the sake of finding every exploit, I am going to find a 2 int save and try this, while I marathon a show at the same time. No time lost on another task, why not give it a shot?

UPDATE: No dice

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 230 Votes