Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
Hi I downloaded the update only, like I usually do but I'm missing the file Balloon.png. anyone knows where can I get it?
Unzip the file in the compressed file Balloon.zip into the www/img/system folder in your The Genesis Order folder overwriting what is already there, if necessary, and it might fix your problem. But to be completely foolproof make a copy of if Balloon.rpgmvp happens to already exist in that folder on the off chance you might need it!

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Unzip the file in the compressed file Balloon.zip into the www/img/system folder in your The Genesis Order folder overwriting what is already there, if necessary, and it might fix your problem. But to be completely foolproof make a copy of if Balloon.rpgmvp happens to already exist in that folder on the off chance you might need it!
Not sure this would help much... png shows that it was a compressed version so practically it's a mixed fuck up now... " bestest " solution is to download the full version and to finally make a decision to use regular OR compressed coz as it seems fools still mix 'em like there is no tomorrow :KEK:

Reactions: Abduxuel

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
anyone know where the chest is for this update? never mind found it but don't know how to fix the chest key

Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
Use silver :p
When I tried various artefacts found in the forest Stone and Clay offerings give you Essence of Medicine, Jade and Silver offerings Essence of Intelligence. Nothing more valuable than silver yields anything at the moment. (y)

Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
When I tried various artefacts found in the forest Stone and Clay offerings give you Essence of Medicine, Jade and Silver offerings Essence of Intelligence. (y)
Your right... I honestly forgot that jade even exists in this game :KEK:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Not sure this would help much... png shows that it was a compressed version so practically it's a mixed fuck up now... " bestest " solution is to download the full version and to finally make a decision to use regular OR compressed coz as it seems fools still mix 'em like there is no tomorrow :KEK:
If the problem is encryption... in the attachment the file is decrypted.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Last edited:
Reactions: kingmitos33
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes