NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
There are five. Possibly there will be a sixth or even more in subsequent updates. (There was a similar thing with "broken keys" in TON.)
Thanks - yes, I had also found five by the time I finished playing through the update. Agree, it is like the broken keys in ToN.

watermankaku

Feb 6, 2021
It's strange that when I played my last work, I hoped no one would touch my girl. When I started playing this work, I wanted to touch all the girls.

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
View attachment 2700920
pls help,I can't find anything here
Yes this is a strange one. I tried for some time looking for something here without success. I then went up and found another set of footprints that did lead to something. When I returned to this screen the footprints had disappeared. So I concluded that these two sets of footprints were related - the first set just indicating the direction you should walk to find the continuation. A bit strange though, I agree.

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
There's five useless keys in this update, this one's in a library in the mansion
I did find five in total, I don’t recall seeing one in the library though - but maybe I did and just forgotten. Going to go back and check later today though.

bu4o

Aug 3, 2020
So Erica can die and go to heaven, or she can come back to life, but be doomed to hell after death? That's fucked up. If those are the only options, I don't think I want her to come back.

Reactions: hentai charley

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It was just a suggestion, but I meant the other room, where you enter 2 nummers like 1-88, then you get a book with a key or partkey in it. But I suggest, it doesn't necessarly have to do with your question, because there are so fucking many (useless) keys/key parts in this game, it's getting ridiculous...

wharf

Apr 14, 2020
Sorry guys, but I can't find the last update on the first page. When are you going to put the link? Thanks!

Slack83er

Dec 7, 2022
I've tried with update only but somehow it doesn't work for me. Is there anything else to do besides overwriting files at game's location?

BDI

May 23, 2017
Update only does NOT work for me either. Where can I download the whole game?
Never mind, the site just updated the first page.

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes