Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Got two demon offering coins, need 3, and got 1 from on top of a statue and 1 from the bedroom.
Can't find the 3rd.

mumutree

Jul 9, 2021
Hi there, I found the links of the updater before were all invalid.
Could anyone share your updater?
Thanks a lot.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Anyone want to spoil what the scenes are for this update?

I've been playing through every update, but the game just hasn't done anything for me now for months. It's just a bunch of boring and repetitive orgies and I'm not into that content.

And I hate how NLT did Chloe in this game. How many solo Chloe scenes are there in the game? Not many at all since Hannah is around or much worse the stupid Nun. She doesn't even have a solo scene where MC cum inside her... I mean, how the fuck does that happen? Did NLT just forget or something? Because there's no reason why she shouldn't have the solo scene most people would be looking forward to with her.

I've been playing for months now skipping boring threesomes and orgies and shit just hoping that scene would come, and it never does...

Reactions: kingm32323

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
I really hope this gets patched. I miss nlt games the way they’re meant to be played
Doubt it. The game wasn't written with incest in mind and would need a total script rewrite. I'm sure a lot of people feel the way you do, since NLT was known for incest.

Maybe a new game though, who knows... But I think it's more likely that "No Limit Taboo" is now "Patreon Limit Taboo".

Reactions: sabu6
Jan 3, 2019
It's a pity that NLT literally from 59% of the game to today's update, constantly provides some group scenes, it devalues the game. Yes, there are phone calls, but there are too many group sex scenes in the game. And as I said, in my opinion, it loses all its charm. And what will happen in the end? The whole city will fuck with the main character?))) That's fucked up.

Jul 15, 2021
It's a pity that NLT literally from 59% of the game to today's update, constantly provides some group scenes, it devalues the game. Yes, there are phone calls, but there are too many group sex scenes in the game. And as I said, in my opinion, it loses all its charm. And what will happen in the end? The whole city will fuck with the main character?))) That's fucked up.
Same thing happened in ToN. By the end, it felt like MC had fucked every permutation of girls in the game

rem3403

Oct 19, 2017
Same thing happened in ToN. By the end, it felt like MC had fucked every permutation of girls in the game
I feel like that is the problem with most games here....every woman wanting to fuck the same lame MC. No other dudes get any action. Just feels unrealistic and boring to me.

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
NLT never seems to not expand. Can't believe these are same people that started with visiting Aunt Sara and My summer with with Mom and Sis. Whats next, Cyber women with Holographic Technology?

jasonqsmith

Jun 14, 2017
I see the Incest tag was readded to this? Was the patch updated or did something else change? I don't see an dialog updates just the image updates.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Do I need to have played the other 2 games in order to make sense of this one, or is it a stand alone game?
Its a direct continuation from ToN as some characters from there including the previous MC make story relevant appearances in TGO, as well as some antagonists.
Sure, but it's absolutely NOT necessary to play the previous 2 games first. It's only "good to have the knowledge" of the previous 2 games.

3.70 star(s) 228 Votes