McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
I hope this game finishes the saga, so that the dev can do a non-religious "game" next.

I would love a good sci-fi focused "game" with space travel, spaceships, aliens, and all that.
I would also take a fantasy focused "game" with magic, fantasy races, and all that.

muffinxz

Aug 10, 2021
Does someone has another link to DL the game ? it takes 8 hours for me... I have a 326M/s internet stop putting slow download speed...

Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
I hope this game finishes the saga, so that the dev can do a non-religious "game" next.

I would love a good sci-fi focused "game" with space travel, spaceships, aliens, and all that.
I would also take a fantasy focused "game" with magic, fantasy races, and all that.
NLT makes good animation, but in terms of sex, its games are too soft, since Patreon dictates its own rules and many developers are afraid to break them. Because of this, any genre, be it fantasy or space science fiction, turns out to be about the same as this saga. There will be no violence, blackmail, any punishments, etc., which in many ways will make the game no different in fact from TGO or ToN. The difference will be only in the costumes and the place of the event. According to unofficial information, Icstor found a solution to this problem, so that for the Patreon version "some pirates" are going to make an unofficial version with the content that is prohibited on Patreon.

zerooo1997

May 11, 2020
The Genesis Order - Video Enhancements Mod

Following in the footsteps of its predecessor, this mod aims to enhance the game's low quality animations by utilizing AI machine learning algorithms in video upscaling and motion interpolation.

View attachment 1633618

Download: MEGA

:: Important :: Performance Patch:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:

Optional:

Is there a torrent or other place where these files are? because mega limits me

Nommed Plums

May 16, 2023
As someone who hasn't been able to play in a while and occasionally downloads the updates and checks the videos..... it's hilarious being out of the loop. It went from "oh is he finally going to bang X this week?" to "did that girl just teleport and squirt on that other girl?"

Hilariously anticipating a playthrough

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
Which version is .79062 the update to? Is there an archive of past updates somewhere? My last full download was V.73051, it sucks if I have to download another 8Gb just because I missed an update or two. The changelog jumps from .14022 to .750502
so that's hardly reliable.

juz4phun

May 5, 2017
It's a pity that NLT literally from 59% of the game to today's update, constantly provides some group scenes, it devalues the game. Yes, there are phone calls, but there are too many group sex scenes in the game. And as I said, in my opinion, it loses all its charm. And what will happen in the end? The whole city will fuck with the main character?))) That's fucked up.
…that’s the point in NLT games. The MC of TON is here but he’s not fucking the TGO women and the MC of TGO isn’t fucking the 3 or 4 TON women that have appeared. If the MC of LE was here it would also be the same. The women stay loyal to their MC. If you’re looking for sharing or NTR content, you’re not getting it here. Other games have that if you’re looking for it though.

juz4phun

May 5, 2017
NLT makes good animation, but in terms of sex, its games are too soft, since Patreon dictates its own rules and many developers are afraid to break them. Because of this, any genre, be it fantasy or space science fiction, turns out to be about the same as this saga. There will be no violence, blackmail, any punishments, etc., which in many ways will make the game no different in fact from TGO or ToN. The difference will be only in the costumes and the place of the event. According to unofficial information, Icstor found a solution to this problem, so that for the Patreon version "some pirates" are going to make an unofficial version with the content that is prohibited on Patreon.
If you know anything, have any details been revealed about the 4th game? Is connected to the first 3 or a brand new thing?

Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
If you know anything, have any details been revealed about the 4th game? Is connected to the first 3 or a brand new thing?
I don't know, I don't follow this game much. As far as I know, the saga will end with TGO. I don't know what NLT will do next. Most likely in the fall he will announce the 4th game and I think it will not be said with TGO, ToN, LE, but will become a new project.

Reactions: juz4phun

nemex62294

Jun 6, 2020
Hi, has anyone been able to fix the Mac issue stating the game "is damaged and can't be opened. You should move it to the trash." I've tried downloading a few different versions and haven't had any luck with getting any of them to run. To clarify, this is not an issue with updating the game, I am not able to get any version of the game working. I'm on macOS Monterey 12.1.

Screen Shot 2023-06-16 at 1.36.44 PM.png

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Hi, has anyone been able to fix the Mac issue stating the game "is damaged and can't be opened. You should move it to the trash." I've tried downloading a few different versions and haven't had any luck with getting any of them to run. To clarify, this is not an issue with updating the game, I am not able to get any version of the game working. I'm on macOS Monterey 12.1.

View attachment 2702473
I don't know mine work perfectly and I never had this issue ( but I still use the 10.12.6 Sierra OS) did you tried to use this script by goobdoob and see if the problem isn't caused by a permission issue?
The OS can have problem with applications that aren't downloaded from the Apple store and it gives you this generic error.
Here: https://f95zone.to/threads/permission-fixer-for-mac-and-linux.24233/

please please please update the mac version!!!
You can do it yourself, just download the last complete PC version, unzip it take the www folder rename it app.nw and put it inside the resources folder of your game version ( delete the old app.nw inside before).
The path is Right click on your game icon/Show Package Contents/Contents/Resources

• Wow
Reactions: sixart

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
anyone else getting an error with the update only version? it says failed to load: img/characters/$PEOPLE-AriannaMadalyn@(7).png

kajikaizoku

Mar 13, 2018
Couple of questions for you all:

Anyone have any information on the hint "Hid a key behind a bush in my side yard"? I feel like I have been all over the map and can't seem to find it.

Is there anyway to get back into hell in the most recent update. I missed the Chest in there?

Also side question, npc's keep asking me if "I have gone shopping lately" I am not sure what I am missing?, the shop is empty. only thing left is the Renovation items that it empty but the coming soon Jute Box.

3.70 star(s) 228 Votes