sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Another thing you could do is making your own Mac version, you should download the latest rpgm engine and put inside the Resources folder the www folder, renamed in app.nw, I can give you the link to download it if nothing else work.
If push comes to shove here's a Mac core

Fused with the aforementioned method from the Winblows full version should do the trick if in trouble... :p
Tho I don't get this permission error... you're not the master of your own rig ?!? :oops::rolleyes: :KEK::KEK::KEK:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
If push comes to shove here's a Mac core

Fused with the aforementioned method from the Winblows full version should do the trick if in trouble... :p
Tho I don't get this permission error... you're not the master of your own rig ?!? :oops::rolleyes: :KEK::KEK::KEK:
No, but reading the issue that cause that message is either due to an executable that got corrupted or is something that happen when the OS try to start an external app and read it as a possible threat to the security or a possible malware, it's like the classic false positive with the PC antivirus ( but Apple always try to make it look like something else...:HideThePain:).
The biggest issue I had was with another rpg game, but I used the permission fix and everything worked, for the rest I use the rpgm engine core to create the Mac version of some games I'm interested in that don't have already a Mac version available, and they all works perfectly ( though it's not rocket science you just need to follow the steps, so I'm not trying to brag about it). :)

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Lesson for the day !

Be careful what you wish for ! :LOL:

Although I highly doubt the mass majority here is a paying customer ( :KEK::KEK::KEK: ) but when you give your 2centsworth to the development staff you might wanna go for a more story based approach instead of the more girls more sex one :p But if you are not a paying customer... :rolleyes: what are you exactly complaining about ?!? :oops::unsure:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
No, but reading the issue that cause that message is either due to an executable that got corrupted or is something that happen when the OS try to start an external app and read it as a possible threat to the security or a possible malware, it's like the classic false positive with the PC antivirus ( but Apple always try to make it look like something else...:HideThePain:)
This
you're not the master of your own rig ?!? :oops::rolleyes: :KEK::KEK::KEK:
was not meant for you... :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

For the rest... it's nothing to brag about granted... but credit must be given to you since you used your head unlike the hordes of noodles :LOL: I don't really get it... :unsure: are they scared of something for instance trying something new ? :rolleyes:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
This

was not meant for you... :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

For the rest... it's nothing to brag about granted... but credit must be given to you since you used your head unlike the hordes of noodles :LOL: I don't really get it... :unsure: are they scared of something for instance trying something new ? :rolleyes:
Yeah I know, but I think I was the only one able to answer you honestly... ;) :LOL:
More spoon feed so much that they are unable to use that thing (that pass for a brain) inside their skulls....:HideThePain:;)

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

AdultFunGamer

Jul 22, 2022
will there ever be a real inc patch? I mean NLT Media used to have it that way. Or are the Inc patches like Treasure of Nadia or Lust Epedemic not from NLT Media and only from modders?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
NLT Media used to have it that way
We are closing in on six years... 6 !!! :KEK: NLT started LE as an incest game and there goes the Patreon situation... game reworked no incest... ToN a little trick with a config file and there you have it... TGO no config file released ... safeties everywhere so you practically need to rework TGO on your own to make it look like an incest game... but as you are not blind and deaf the game will make it abundantly clear there is no incest here :p So if you feel like up to the challenge go ahead and make an incest patch if you have nothing else to do in your life it still will fail :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

AdultFunGamer

Jul 22, 2022
We are closing in on six years... 6 !!! :KEK: NLT started LE as an incest game and there goes the Patreon situation... game reworked no incest... ToN a little trick with a config file and there you have it... TGO no config file released ... safeties everywhere so you practically need to rework TGO on your own to make it look like an incest game... but as you are not blind and deaf the game will make it abundantly clear there is no incest here :p So if you feel like up to the challenge go ahead and make an incest patch if you have nothing else to do in your life it still will fail :ROFLMAO:
What is your problem? What are you crying about now? I just asked one question. I've been here 3 times in a year. I have other things to do, you can be sure of that.

3.70 star(s) 229 Votes