bu4o

Aug 3, 2020
So what scene prompted the mind control tag?
As fas as I could tell NLT stopped having that after Lust Epidemic.
Well, Lilith regularly turns MC into a sex-crazed meat puppet. He doesn't even remember what happened afterwards.
Also she makes all the girls around him horny. And she brainwashed 2 girls to help her. Does that count?

Honestly, I am so tired of the brainwashing trope. Marvel overdid it to death.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sixart and DarkDank

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Well, Lilith regularly turns MC into a sex-crazed meat puppet. He doesn't even remember what happened afterwards.
Also she makes all the girls around him horny. And she brainwashed 2 girls to help her. Does that count?

Honestly, I am so tired of the brainwashing trope. Marvel overdid it to death.
I mean, NLT founded itself on incest and mind control...kinda nice to see some actual taboo in No Limits Taboo.
So that sounds great, sorry you disagree. Thanks for the info!

Apr 19, 2023
why would you make main quest related items so fcking expensive? I always kept a fair share amount of money but had to use it all for these repair quests and now I need 12k more? What the fck are they thinking?
When you have the new shovel valuable treasure starts appearing everywhere to dig up!

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I'm actually at the point where a skip button for the lewd scenes looks good for me, they simply don't make sense at this point.

Reactions: nillax

mitsuha250

Oct 5, 2017
Hi guys, I downloaded the Android file but I cant seem to find the app itself for me to run it. Any chance that you can point where to look it at the folders? Thanks!

hugo_123

Mar 7, 2018
Can someone help? People hits are: new job Factory, butt stuff hell, have you been to shop, i lost code is above mirror and i bought thorn page. Just tell me where to look like location. ty

EvilDave86

Dec 5, 2017
I was enjoying this game quite a bit but the moment everything turned orgy this orgy that, honestly it lost itself the MC has no chill and no self restraint at this point he may as well be a spawn of hell based on how easily he just let's debauchery occur. Single girl scenes with preg risk content would have worked fine especially since it seems the demons need bodies to inhabit so encouragement to the pregnancy trope makes sense but it should still have a deeper meaning than just being random and wanton plus using the syringe to finish off the Tomo was sad I mean sure using a syringe/turkeybaster on a girl has it's place the actual sexual deviance should have been a requirement to complete it, the writing and scene felt lazy. yeah that was a few updates back but still.

flower77

Aug 20, 2021
This game is the equivalent to those huge budged Netflix movies. One half decent thing (the animations), the rest is so absolute garbage that it hurts for every second wasted with this game. Oh and the name should really be "boy toy the game" ...

Reactions: enokard and Riaman

Darth Shiner

Apr 12, 2018
Ok, I messed up. In v79062 I wound up in the mansion and in hell with Ella. Been searching for a way out and I overwrote my prior save by accident. I did find a hidden item while there but I still have not found a way out? Anyone have a save at 75% before the rift scene? Don't feel like going to my only alternative save at 61%. The YouTube and forum walkthroughs don't cover this yet. Did I leap forward too
far?

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 230 Votes