Feb 8, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
I really wish you hadn't told me that and left me blissful in my innocence/ignorance. :unsure: In context the new word (grude) stops me from looking forward to future content as eagerly as I did before reading your post. :sick: Icecream has always made me nauseous. :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Petzl and sixart

Igor5

Aug 2, 2018
does anyone intend to do a compressed version of the latest update? And yes, i used the search box.

Dfgjjkl

Jul 30, 2017
This dev is so based, 2 games completed, 3rd about to be finished, already starting work on the 4th. No drama, all updates in a timely fashion, quality work.
That's what happens when someone is confident and knows what they're doing. Sadly, most developers rather take the nickel and dime approach

Absolute_Icon

Sep 14, 2021
I keep getting stuck at "Find Andrea in the mansion". Whenever this is what the oracle suggests, you should not get stopped by the officers at the mansion anymore right? I think my only side activity is get rid of the gator
Sorry for beging repetitive but is there anyone that can give me some pointers? I've looked through this thread multiple times, searching for similar issues and the same problem has been raised by multiple people. They were advised to reload an earlier save as it might be a buggy part of the game. I went from 23% completion back to a save of 17%, played through it all again, and again hit a wall at this part.

I now get the feeling I'm just missing something really obvious :rolleyes: There's talk of a secret entrance that Diana is using, is that it? Am I in fact not supposed to travel to the mansions front entrance but rather get there some other way? I kinda stopped paying attention after redoing this 'quest' for the third time.

Apr 19, 2023
^ lol
see upwards a couple of posts there is the solution
Nah. I think it's a spelling mistake. (y) A war fought with male and female joy juice, sloppy food or pussy flavoured icecream doesn't make any sense even for NLT. Anyway only 3 or 4 more game updates to the end of the game. I think this game is the best NLT game. I liked its darker tone better than the earlier games. :) If the bonus is based on NLT supporters asks it'll be wall to wall group sex which is not my thing and I might stop there and wait for the new game next year if available here with new launcher which might stop NLT pirating on f95 for good before that. :(

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Nah. I think it's a spelling mistake. (y)
Of course it is a possibility that it was a spelling mistake but looking back on somewhere the same percentage in ToN something similar happened already... however it will turn out you can't say that it makes no sense... ESPECIALLY with NLT it makes sense :whistle:
I-Just-Jizzed-Myself.png

nemex62294

Jun 6, 2020
It is something related to that though.
That's a message that the OS give when you try to open an app that is from a third party and it's not recognized and quarantined, is a security problem that happen when the OS is trying to run the executable of an app that's not officially developed from Apple or from a third party that's not authorized ( though I read of a similar issue even with the official app on the Ventura/Monterey/Big Sur OS).
You can try to take a look at your security & privacy in general tap on the yellow locker and input your password, then click on settings and put it on "open it anyway".
The other thing you can do is to use this command via terminal to remove the quarantine to the the extended attributes of the app.
Open the terminal then copy and paste this: xattr -d com.apple.quarantine file_path
then drag and drop the app icon to find the path of it and hit enter and it should work ( if you want to avoid issue copy the app on your desktop and then drag it on the terminal, if it work you can copy that again wherever it was before).
I will not give you the sudo command since that it can be dangerous, I hope with this that it will work I rarely used it but it worked.:)

P.S. Another thing you could do is making your own Mac version, you should download the latest rpgm engine and put inside the Resources folder the www folder, renamed in app.nw, I can give you the link to download it if nothing else work.
Do you have a link for the rpgm engine? Not sure which one I should download. Tried fixing the privacy issues but still having the same result.

Gussuarez

May 2, 2017
Need some help. IGame freezes at 49%. Main char is at the balcony in the mansion and when retirning to main staircase the game locks itself. Attaching save file

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes