very_confused

Jan 10, 2020
I downloaded this latest Windows Version: 79062 with Pixeldrain.
Inside the zip folder is an older version.
Is it the same with the other download options, too?
1687193186541.png

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
Another thing I've noticed is that the game has no incest, something that was a mainstay in their past games and comics. I'm okay with that, but I wanted to ask if that's gonna be a permanent thing in their future games or was this done because it wouldn't make sense in this one?
Probably there will be an incest patch once the game is completed.
With ToN it went the same way

Feb 8, 2023
WEEKLY REPORT

1.png

The battles rage and a new challenger throws a wrench into the plan. The stage is being set for the largest animated sex scene in video game history! The Genesis Order's final chapters are here with the conclusion to the epic story coming in August. TGO has already exceeded the size of Treasure of Nadia and, oh boy is there more to come!

Side stories including girls from ToN and TGO will be coming at the end of 2023 as well as mini-games and puzzles. These new features will be developed simultaneously as the new engine and assets are being created for the next game, coming in 2024. All the bonus content will be developed based on feedback! So let me know what else you'd like to see, what side stories you'd like told and what mini-games would be fun.

Thanks for all the support! A third successfully completed game is about to conclude and another is on the way! It's all thanks to you!

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes