Mar 7, 2022
Same thing happened in ToN. By the end, it felt like MC had fucked every permutation of girls in the game
Fuck Face at least nailed the main girls... He didn't nail the receptionist or two of the females in either the bar or the store... Was he slipping???

Last edited:

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
This thread keeps on going, and F95 can't keep up with people asking the same questions over and over and over again...

1686999673042.png

It might be easier to just ignore this thread itself :ROFLMAO:

molot777

Dec 28, 2017
Hello. "..relics in cracked stone hidden under the church" ... I ran everywhere, couldn't find. :) Help me please

bu4o

Aug 3, 2020
The thing that is still unresolved is the sex virus. We know it escaped back in TON and is now going around the country (or the world). It also kinda explains why everyone is so horny - hence all the orgies.

Wouldn't it be fun, if in the next game we go to treat the virus, and there are actually less and less orgies with time?

Because judging by this forum, nobody likes the overabundance of group sex in the second halves of these games. And I absolutely agree.

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
I am having this issue in the second last update when I go to studio and Kimberly appears my screen got black why this is happening plz help me
Do you mean the whole screen went black of just the internal display of the game? It sounds like you have one or more files missing from your game; if you have a black screen and can hear sound it might be a video file is missing. If you applied all updates, one after the other, in order and your game worked before you last updated it you could try downloading the last update again, from somewhere else, and installing it. Other than that you may have to download the whole game. Can't really tell exactly where you are in the game or what went wrong just from what you have said. Sorry.

Last edited:

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
anyone else getting an error with the update only version? it says failed to load: img/characters/$PEOPLE-AriannaMadalyn@(7).png
Make a copy of the $PEOPLE-AriannaMadalyn@(7).rpgmvp file so you can restore it if you want to. Then download and extract the file in the $PEOPLE-AriannaMadalyn@(7).rpgmvp.zip file, attached below, into the img/characters/ folder in your game's www folder, overwriting the original file, and it might fix it. (y) If that is the only file with issues all should be well but sometimes, if multiple files are affected, a series of other errors appear and the fix fails. :cry:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
The thing that is still unresolved is the sex virus
What sex virus ? :eek: That was a media spin about serum... ( at the end of LE a truckload of it fell into the drinkwater reservoir of Santiva ) and people couldn't make it out why people get horny all the time :cautious:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I was clearly in the wrong before... I stupid fuck thought that with an archive only containing the things that matter ( www folder ) nothing can wrong... but here we are ^ :rolleyes: :eek: Wonder if people truly are incapable to merge two ( 2 ) folders or is this another great conspiracy... :unsure:

bu4o

Aug 3, 2020
What sex virus ? :eek: That was a media spin about serum... ( at the end of LE a truckload of it fell into the drinkwater reservoir of Santiva ) and people couldn't make it out why people get horny all the time :cautious:
It’s actually pretty interesting to follow the Serum throughout the story.

It first appeared in Lust Epidemic, where the scrawny nerd (can’t remember his name) was mass producing it. Although he could only make more from what he had, but not make it from scratch, which means he did not invent it. And we still don’t know who did.
At the end of LE Brad dumped a truckload of it into the drinkwater reservoir of TON’s Cape Vedra (not TGO’s North Santiva).

Then in Treasure of Nadia Emily was experimenting with the Serum, learning how to produce it from scratch. For that she needed plants that grow on Casula land. So perhaps the Serum was invented by the ancient sex-obsessed Calula natives.
Eventually Emily created a self-replicating Serum formula that later turned out to be a virus. The infected girls were cured by Henry’s creampies, and all the samples were destroyed. Except before that Emily gave a sample to LE’s Brad for testing…

And then we jump to The Genesis Order. Everyone is just as horny, as in TON, even though North Santiva’s water was not spiked by Serum. However there is a news report about a “mysterious sex virus”.
1687012804144.png

P.S. Yes, I play these games for the plot.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
So what scene prompted the mind control tag?
As fas as I could tell NLT stopped having that after Lust Epidemic.

Karaido

Apr 17, 2022
why would you make main quest related items so fcking expensive? I always kept a fair share amount of money but had to use it all for these repair quests and now I need 12k more? What the fck are they thinking?

f9chui

Dec 9, 2018
Anyone figure this out? What key could he be referring to.

Edit: nvm, I found it, somehow I end up having extra 2 Useless key by the end of the chapter.

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
At the end of LE Brad dumped a truckload of it into the drinkwater reservoir of TON’s Cape Vedra (not TGO’s North Santiva).
I specifically wrote Santiva ( not north or cape vedra which are part of it... ) they are relatively close to each other so I guess both of them get the same shit... and the gang of LE what shady business they have been doing after ToN in North Santiva who knows... so far it was not mentioned and is none of our concern either :p

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes