Chuckles9988

Jan 27, 2020
True, that's pretty much true for all games. The chase, the newness, the novelty of that first 3some.
The Taboo even gets stale. This is Fanstay. It's not a physical thing like a real life relationship. But there is a part of our brain that does not distinguish fantasy from real life.
It's some of that but also the scenarios are more believable at first. You're helping the country girl find something in the barn and you fall and fool around. You're going up to the bathroom during a pool party and walk in on someone, etc. Then it just becomes "Hey... well there's 5 of us in the same room for the next 10 minutes so we might as well!"

They just seem to get lazy after a while and don't put any effort into the setup. The group sex with Melissa? and the two milfs was hot but just because I like all those models but a lot of the group scenes are just very meh and strain believability. I can buy that these women would want to fuck a stud young police officer with a massive dick but not that they're all also bisexual and love women as much as men.

I don't know but there's been very little in the last about 10 updates that I've enjoyed. Probably cause Hannah has been featured so little recently, lol.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Confirmed that it's not a permissions error on my Mac, so not quite sure what's causing it.
It is something related to that though.
That's a message that the OS give when you try to open an app that is from a third party and it's not recognized and quarantined, is a security problem that happen when the OS is trying to run the executable of an app that's not officially developed from Apple or from a third party that's not authorized ( though I read of a similar issue even with the official app on the Ventura/Monterey/Big Sur OS).
You can try to take a look at your security & privacy in general tap on the yellow locker and input your password, then click on settings and put it on "open it anyway".
The other thing you can do is to use this command via terminal to remove the quarantine to the the extended attributes of the app.
Open the terminal then copy and paste this: xattr -d com.apple.quarantine file_path
then drag and drop the app icon to find the path of it and hit enter and it should work ( if you want to avoid issue copy the app on your desktop and then drag it on the terminal, if it work you can copy that again wherever it was before).
I will not give you the sudo command since that it can be dangerous, I hope with this that it will work I rarely used it but it worked.:)

P.S. Another thing you could do is making your own Mac version, you should download the latest rpgm engine and put inside the Resources folder the www folder, renamed in app.nw, I can give you the link to download it if nothing else work.

Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Another thing you could do is making your own Mac version, you should download the latest rpgm engine and put inside the Resources folder the www folder, renamed in app.nw, I can give you the link to download it if nothing else work.
If push comes to shove here's a Mac core

Fused with the aforementioned method from the Winblows full version should do the trick if in trouble... :p
Tho I don't get this permission error... you're not the master of your own rig ?!? :oops::rolleyes: :KEK::KEK::KEK:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
If push comes to shove here's a Mac core

Fused with the aforementioned method from the Winblows full version should do the trick if in trouble... :p
Tho I don't get this permission error... you're not the master of your own rig ?!? :oops::rolleyes: :KEK::KEK::KEK:
No, but reading the issue that cause that message is either due to an executable that got corrupted or is something that happen when the OS try to start an external app and read it as a possible threat to the security or a possible malware, it's like the classic false positive with the PC antivirus ( but Apple always try to make it look like something else...:HideThePain:).
The biggest issue I had was with another rpg game, but I used the permission fix and everything worked, for the rest I use the rpgm engine core to create the Mac version of some games I'm interested in that don't have already a Mac version available, and they all works perfectly ( though it's not rocket science you just need to follow the steps, so I'm not trying to brag about it). :)

• Haha

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Lesson for the day !

Be careful what you wish for ! :LOL:

Although I highly doubt the mass majority here is a paying customer ( :KEK::KEK::KEK: ) but when you give your 2centsworth to the development staff you might wanna go for a more story based approach instead of the more girls more sex one :p But if you are not a paying customer... :rolleyes: what are you exactly complaining about ?!? :oops::unsure:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
No, but reading the issue that cause that message is either due to an executable that got corrupted or is something that happen when the OS try to start an external app and read it as a possible threat to the security or a possible malware, it's like the classic false positive with the PC antivirus ( but Apple always try to make it look like something else...:HideThePain:)
This
you're not the master of your own rig ?!? :oops::rolleyes: :KEK::KEK::KEK:
was not meant for you... :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

For the rest... it's nothing to brag about granted... but credit must be given to you since you used your head unlike the hordes of noodles :LOL: I don't really get it... :unsure: are they scared of something for instance trying something new ? :rolleyes:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
This

was not meant for you... :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

For the rest... it's nothing to brag about granted... but credit must be given to you since you used your head unlike the hordes of noodles :LOL: I don't really get it... :unsure: are they scared of something for instance trying something new ? :rolleyes:
Yeah I know, but I think I was the only one able to answer you honestly... ;) :LOL:
More spoon feed so much that they are unable to use that thing (that pass for a brain) inside their skulls....:HideThePain:;)

• Haha
3.70 star(s) 234 Votes