johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Consider this is first public warning, I shall not name the offenders but you know yourself. If you have nothing to discuss except trash talking other user, take it to DM. Seriously it did nothing or even remotely related to discussion of game that you all argue with us when we delete post for Off-Topic.

Either be a mature/well-behaved user or engage in a rather polite/well-structured messaging here.

Apr 19, 2023
Consider this is first public warning, I shall not name the offenders but you know yourself. If you have nothing to discuss except trash talking other user, take it to DM. Seriously it did nothing or even remotely related to discussion of game that you all argue with us when we delete post for Off-Topic.

Either be a mature/well-behaved user or engage in a rather polite/well-structured messaging here.
This thread now is where people come to tease and make fun of others. It is funny when some get angry. I have joked and made people cross and found it funny and so should be allowed to continue for amusement of audience members. No one gets hurt. (y)

• Sad
Reactions: El Buho

krachwayne

Jul 15, 2019
So I'm currently on the latest build unfortunately I cannot make any of the hell keys because I am missing on unholy ashes. any idea where I can get unholy ashes at this point in the story?

Reactions: renegado72
Mar 7, 2022

I was wondering about subtly driving a Mack Truck through a straight line to get a joke within the game frame...

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
If we do, she will turn into a demon.
Or she needs to give up the wings and become a mortal first, which is probably what's going to happen.
For no lady can go unfucked.
A bit unfair though, Henry and Evie got it on with no penalty, although he did have to die ... but then he always came back ...

Jean Luc

Aug 4, 2022
This thread now is where people come to tease and make fun of others. It is funny when some get angry. I have joked and made people cross and found it funny and so should be allowed to continue for amusement of audience members. No one gets hurt. (y)
That's either brave or foolish.

My money's on "unwise"

Reactions: El Buho

Xbox360

Mar 6, 2020
As genesis order is almost at its end phase. Did NLT media revealed any future games. I am not following the patreon page. So is there any new game of just the End

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
So I'm currently on the latest build unfortunately I cannot make any of the hell keys because I am missing on unholy ashes. any idea where I can get unholy ashes at this point in the story?
Here----------> Screenshot (937).png ----- Screenshot (938).png second pic should say " that you can put out"

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 230 Votes