Mcdewbie

Apr 21, 2021
Hi all. I just finished the last 2 updates and I have a single NPC side quest unfinished. NPC's say "I hid a key in a book, but then I opened the book and it fell on the floor." Any help finding this key would be great. Thanks.

Sep 15, 2021
I haven't played any of the game because i want to wait for it to have an ending, in treasure of nadia the ending was about 80% and the rest were extra scenes, does the genesis order already have an ending or is it still to be finished?

groq

Aug 12, 2017
I haven't played any of the game because i want to wait for it to have an ending, in treasure of nadia the ending was about 80% and the rest were extra scenes, does the genesis order already have an ending or is it still to be finished?
no ending (yet).

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Yeh but TGO puzzles aren't finished yet, he said the story would be finish at 80%, then we still got 20% of updates for puzzles and such and more orgies probably...
The last time I was a patron of NLT, he said that the updates would continue past 100%, not that the story would be finished next month (80%).

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Is there a way I could start from scratch? I stated this game way too late and I missed a whole lot, I'm trying to find links from the beginning, I even pledged his Patreon and I still couldn't find links from the start. Is there anyone here who still have those updates here? :unsure:

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
18% is the end of this update? ... after I should have made the lasso gun.
I think you meant 78%, and no, the max percentage is 79% (79062 = 79%, 06 = June, 2 = Second update of the month).

Is there a way I could start from scratch? I stated this game way too late and I missed a whole lot, I'm trying to find links from the beginning, I even pledged his Patreon and I still couldn't find links from the start. Is there anyone here who still have those updates here? :unsure:
I don't understand your question, you can start a "new game" in any version of the game, including in the current version.

Reactions: El Buho

Gkar

May 23, 2020
Can anyone help me with this problem: Using UPDATE ONLY has created a problem where my progress bar always shows up with all items completed, including extras. As soon as I started the latest update the progress bar showed photos 28/28 extras 28/28 outfits 12/12 and booty calls 12/12. After completing the update, these status remained unchanged. This has been the case for the last few updates. Since the updates are not always organized the same way, I feel that one updated file may be in the wrong folder (directory).

Windows version 79062, no user modifications to software, no cheats. I have been playing each update as it comes.

Progress Bar.PNG

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Can anyone help me with this problem: Using UPDATE ONLY has created a problem where my progress bar always shows up with all items completed, including extras. As soon as I started the latest update the progress bar showed photos 28/28 extras 28/28 outfits 12/12 and booty calls 12/12. After completing the update, these status remained unchanged. This has been the case for the last few updates. Since the updates are not always organized the same way, I feel that one updated file may be in the wrong folder (directory).

Windows version 79062, no user modifications to software, no cheats. I have been playing each update as it comes.
To use the update only, you need to simply add/overwrite the files in the "www" folder. Of course, you should have the version before this one in the first place (I believe it was 77061).

Reactions: tommyjohne

Gkar

May 23, 2020
To use the update only, you need to simply add/overwrite the files in the "www" folder. Of course, you should have the version before this one in the first place (I believe it was 77061).
I have been doing this, but I feel something did not transfer correctly. The updates play fine, the only problem are the stats always showing at 100%.

mrrs555

Apr 5, 2023
Yes, ToN has more puzzles and more treasure to find. But TGO does have the over the top animations.
While the animations are very good (probably the best of any adult game), all the girls are basically the same and so are most of the scenes. I've found this story so stupid and predicable.
I think we already know what the next game will include... A priest, a nun, out of control girl, a shy girl, a couple of milfs... it all starting to get very boring!
Basically, you play one NLT game, you've played them all.

Ruudole

Mar 16, 2023
Is there any other Games like what NLT produce? i have played everything put out by them. looking for something similar now. Sorry if this is the wrong thread for a question like this.

KristopheH

Mar 8, 2018

View attachment 2721883
Mine's been doing this since several updates ago. I just ignore it, since the game runs fine otherwise.

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes