Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
I have a question and I feel there is a good chance its not possible. Is it possible to skip all the mini games and just do a "story mode" if that even exists? I played a few hours of the last title and I just couldnt keep up.
Join the group who wants to make a renpy version of this game...

The walking around and collecting stuff is the fun, without it, it's just a game...

You can go watch the movies they are somewhere in there one folder...

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Just to get all the points I followed the walkthrough, and skipped all the dialogs, and I thought MC was an idiot who fucks every girl he gets a chance for, without any love story or attachment...

Fuckface or wife beater, both probably are good names and futures...
Some people strongly dislike the NLT protagonists in general. Just some time ago people were requesting that William fuckface here have sex with ToN girls just to spite Henry :ROFLMAO:

I think Brad from LE was by far the worst of them all. People don't talk much about him, probably because of nostalgia, "everything was better, the story, the protag"... but Brad was the most manipulative creep of them, a trait that the two fuckfaces in the sequels don't share (at least not as much).

I like William's design, he looks older than the previous protags. He did dumb stuff in the storyline (the sex tape incident), but I don't hate his guts.

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
Some people strongly dislike the NLT protagonists in general. Just some time ago people were requesting that William fuckface here have sex with ToN girls just to spite Henry :ROFLMAO:

I think Brad from LE was by far the worst of them all. People don't talk much about him, probably because of nostalgia, "everything was better, the story, the protag"... but Brad was the most manipulative creep of them, a trait that the two fuckfaces in the sequels don't share (at least not as much).

I like William's design, he looks older than the previous protags. He did dumb stuff in the storyline (the sex tape incident), but I don't hate his guts.
I still like playing the game, it's a lot of fun, I always look forward to the next update. And I played LE a few months again, still liked it.

Reactions: Wolf Larsen

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018

Yeah i just got to the part were william got the 3rd piece of the stone/statue or w/e it is and he basically raped heather and it completely took me out of the game. Neither brad nor henry we're this bad like good god hes such a poorly written character. cocky, arrogant, older but still manages to act like a virgin, at least brad and henry was younger which explains why they were dumb but william doesn't even have that excuse. I'm actually considering just dropping TGO and reading up on how it ends with henry/diana/madalyn/duncan because i'm finding it extremely hard to play with such an unlikeable mc.

Last edited:

TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020

Ageeed Brad Sux he really is a MuthaFucka

JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
ITS UPDATE DAY!!!!!!

The guide video is ready to premiere when the update drops.

Neither brad nor henry we're this bad
?? Brad used the love potion in a spray bottle to get sex out of the women in LE... What are you talking about

Join the group who wants to make a renpy version of this game...

The walking around and collecting stuff is the fun, without it, it's just a game...

You can go watch the movies they are somewhere in there one folder...
Reply games are so boring.

pigg

Jun 15, 2018
i dont want to see arianna in erica's body again.. if arianna is fuckable girl, MC should fuck her in original form like henry did to eve
I don't want to hear Carol's door-hinge moaning ever again, but there are still a bunch of orgy scenes to go before this shit is finished.

• Haha
Reactions: Deepsu985
Feb 8, 2023
As usual make a copy of the www folder in your TGO game folder BEFORE updating so if something goes wrong... and it will one day, you can depend on it!... you can roll back to the last working version of the game easily. That said herewith the penultimate update for The Genesis Order before bonus content begins.

The Genesis Order v.83072 Windows/Linux PC Update Only

Temporary Gofile link below good for 30 days.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

mrsnowkon

Feb 17, 2023
Thanks lord, you are our Savior

As usual make a copy of the www folder in your TGO game folder BEFORE updating so if something goes wrong... and it will one day, you can depend on it!... you can roll back to the last working version of the game easily. That said herewith the penultimate update for The Genesis Order before bonus content begins.

Mega

Enjoy!

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I will just wait until the full game is leaked. I don't really like to download the update only stuff.

Deepsu985

Jun 27, 2022

Mega

Enjoy!
thank u sir

Smirniy

Dec 4, 2017
Everyone entered hell through the portal. The oracle advises activating the gargoyle in the western courtyard. How to find it?

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes