Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
William is the worst MC in the series, my god that boy has anger issues that go from 0-100 in an instant and wouldn't shock me if he turned out to be a wife beater in the future.

Reactions: Deepsu985

Dobidobi

May 2, 2021
Is the last update is the final? Because i played this game when it was v.2*** and waiting to be finnish hehe

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
Can anyone offer guidance as to where to search? Even with the 45 sec timer, 5 screens are a lot to search if they aren't clearly indicating the items.
Top is 1 screen
the current 2
and bottom are 3 screens

The bottom left screen is where the most stuff you need is, but I would just visit them all at least once.

YourBean

Aug 28, 2020
VLC uses its own codecs to play media so if the video plays with VLC and not inside the game maybe you haven't got a compatible codec installed in Windows. As I remember it the Windows hasn't got a codec for MP4 and installing a codec pack like K-Lite might fix your problem if you haven't done that already. You can download K-Lite for free online. (y)
Thank you for your enlightenment

TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020
where should i go, help please
Theres cracked ground as soon as you go down the stairs in judys room to cave (where one of the old books was) and theres one up top level of churh where judys profile was and the other is up the stairs past the offering bowl

Reactions: El Buho

mrDrrd

Apr 7, 2020
Hello, i've an issue about saved games import even though copied to correct folder and different file name or the same as exist but it's not appear on the load menu nor can't continue the last save process, do any one know how to fix it ?

Reactions: TheSweetEvilKing

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
William is the worst MC in the series, my god that boy has anger issues that go from 0-100 in an instant and wouldn't shock me if he turned out to be a wife beater in the future.
Just to get all the points I followed the walkthrough, and skipped all the dialogs, and I thought MC was an idiot who fucks every girl he gets a chance for, without any love story or attachment...

Fuckface or wife beater, both probably are good names and futures...

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Just to get all the points I followed the walkthrough, and skipped all the dialogs, and I thought MC was an idiot who fucks every girl he gets a chance for, without any love story or attachment...

Fuckface or wife beater, both probably are good names and futures...
Yeah that's the biggest reason i can't get into ToN. William is just written so badly its almost comical. He's suppose to be this "mature" detective but doesn't know how to talk to women and boy don't even get me started with how he talks to his superiors, if i said any of the shit he did to my boss id be fired on the spot.

I should probably do that (skip all the filler dialog with William), hell the only reason i'm trying to push through the game is because i want to see more of what's going on with henry/diana/duncan/madalyn.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Deepsu985

Deepsu985

Jun 27, 2022
Is the last update is the final? Because i played this game when it was v.2*** and waiting to be finnish hehe
if u are looking for 100% completion, then you have to wait upto end of this year and if you think about end of storyline, then it will end at august 2nd

Reactions: Dobidobi

Cicer0

Feb 12, 2019
Yeah that's the biggest reason i can't get into ToN. William is just written so badly its almost comical. He's suppose to be this "mature" detective but doesn't know how to talk to women and boy don't even get me started with how he talks to his superiors, if i said any of the shit he did to my boss id be fired on the spot.

I should probably do that (skip all the filler dialog with William), hell the only reason i'm trying to push through the game is because i want to see more of what's going on with henry/diana/duncan/madalyn.
Yeah, I'm losing my mind playing this game. William is an idiot. I don't mind a somewhat dumb protag but this dude is a brainlet. It would've been better if they just made William the son of Andrea and Heather/Chloe could've been cousins/good friends. And yeah I am in the same boat. I'm only going to continue TGO to see what happens to the TON people

TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020
Hello, i've an issue about saved games import even though copied to correct folder and different file name or the same as exist but it's not appear on the load menu nor can't continue the last save process, do any one know how to fix it ?
Ok to add a save file from here to your game you must already have a saved game in that slot.
you need to start a game in the disired save slot play game until you can save then save it. Get you same save from here that corispond with right game save slot you have and then unzip new save and add and overwrite when you go to play you new game save it will show old save % but just go n save it straight away n it will be the new save % yvw

Last edited:

-zoneout-

Dec 7, 2018
I have a question and I feel there is a good chance its not possible. Is it possible to skip all the mini games and just do a "story mode" if that even exists? I played a few hours of the last title and I just couldnt keep up.

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
I have a question and I feel there is a good chance its not possible. Is it possible to skip all the mini games and just do a "story mode" if that even exists? I played a few hours of the last title and I just couldnt keep up.
:poop:No

This is the easiest RPGM I have ever played, to be completely honest. The only grind is money, but in TGO we have the basketball minigame as an alternative to walking around looking for artifacts.

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes