Gallion

Dec 8, 2017
2-3 posts above your post is the google doc for build 81070. I used that one, and got your the following results:

47/11 (under the door mansion)
84/16 (carol's bedroom)
101/19 (under jane's room, cathedral
294/42 in the forest

I search for 'kamasutra', I got 42 results, above are [47/11 => page 47, 11th find of kamasutra]. I wrote you were to find it, but if you use the google-doc above, you will get the pictures too.

Have fun...
I found it, thanks a lot man, very nice of you :)

Baalura

Oct 27, 2019
Question about last update. What I should do, if I passed previous 0.79, but for current one, Jonathan gives no Detonator receipt, but instead only says something like "I owe you are"? And also Oracle suggest to use miner tool in cave under the Chirch? I've tried to open few cracked stones, but didn't get, which one I should give to Angel?

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
This game really is missing some mommy incest, or at least something hinting at it. I think that's why I haven't been very keen on playing every update.

voler777

May 9, 2018
Im stuck with making ""holy bombs for father"" part ive got 1 already but cant seem to find materials to build more essence of intelligence and chalice but the other one still looking for it oracle keep saying build it not hinting where it is XD

blackatdz

Feb 10, 2020
Love the nlt games but I hope this is the last time we're dealing with surpernatural stuff. I want to see a vanilla school setting or someshit.

Reactions: AmadorQ
Apr 19, 2023
Help me...
View attachment 2755676 View attachment 2755677
Both can play on media player but mangled in game.
What should I do?
VLC uses its own codecs to play media so if the video plays with VLC and not inside the game maybe you haven't got a compatible codec installed in Windows. As I remember it the Windows hasn't got a codec for MP4 and installing a codec pack like K-Lite might fix your problem if you haven't done that already. You can download K-Lite for free online. (y)

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2023
Love the nlt games but I hope this is the last time we're dealing with surpernatural stuff. I want to see a vanilla school setting or someshit.
Opposite for me. :p I want as much supernatural dark fantasy in the next game as possible. :) Last thing I want is school or college located game featuring a short dimwitted baby faced MC, with a freakishly big cock, who is irresistible to the opposite sex all of whom who topple before him like skittles. :( I want a game with heroes, demons, goddesses, monsters and an entertaining story about them. :p Nothing that comes out of the NLT Media stables is ever going to be vanilla flavoured. :love:

Last edited:

TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020
Weird issue. After phone call from Bobby and as the scene with Kim and Judy it just loops....? Any ideas?
Best advise is if you using Windows as i know deleted your game and reinstal it should fix ya problem as long as ya dont use cheats they can wreck game
when you delte game it dosent delte your saves so ya safe

Feb 8, 2023
WEEKLY REPORT

1.png

The final chapter is coming! On July 15th the climax of The Genesis Order arrives with a battle for the ages, sacrifices, and deaths! The final chapter of the TGO will come in two parts. Next week there will be two sex scenes and a story scene as well as a new Kamasutra page, then on August 2nd will be the ending of the main storyline featuring a giant sex scene, some bonus content, as well as a jump forward in time that will conclude the main story.

It's been a blast creating this story and I look forward to sharing these new scenes which have been a lot of fun to animate and edit. It always feels like I'm learning new things and finding ways to increase the quality of the animations toward the endings of each game. The next game in the saga will certainly raise the bar again!

But let's not get ahead of ourselves... TGO is far from over! Have a great week and thanks for all the support!

123lxq

Jan 2, 2018
A combination of pretty models and amazing renders, but a bit bland and lacking surprise. Like a recreation of Treasure of Nadia or Lust Epidemic, fancy yet hard to start the playing.

Reactions: Cicer0
Nov 12, 2021
My game after I finish V79062 is in the mansion loop where he talks to the police chief and goes to the priest's room who was bad and I can't start V81071, has this happened to anyone?

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
My game after I finish V79062 is in the mansion loop where he talks to the police chief and goes to the priest's room who was bad and I can't start V81071, has this happened to anyone?
Have you actually updated your game from v79062 to v81071 to allow you to play the most current chapter? If not done properly you won't be able to progress. If you have updated your game are you 100% sure you haven't missed something playing through v79062 that stops you from progressing? (Usually the Oracle will let you know if you have missed something crucial but won't tell you what.) If you have updated your game possibly something went wrong, or was wrong, with the update or updating process. (For example unzipping the update's www folder inside the game's www folder, intact, which wouldn't merge any sub-folders, add or overwrite any files.) It may be worth downloading the v81071 update again and reapply it correctly to see if that fixes your problem. (y)

Reactions: El Buho
3.70 star(s) 230 Votes