Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
You can get the game on Patreon for as little as US$2.00, but you will get a file that is 3 versions back.
For $4.00, you get 2 versions back.
For $9.00, you get 1 version back.
For $23.00, you get the current version.
Your money, your choice.

If you don't want an ongoing subscription, just subscribe at the level you prefer, download the file, then unsubscribe.
Wait wait wait, so your saying that this game costs $23 a MONTH and in 3 months it will cost the same as a full triple a game? get outta here. I don't mind supporting devs, do it all the time but thats nuts.

Ancandune

Sep 3, 2022
Wait wait wait, so your saying that this game costs $23 a MONTH and in 3 months it will cost the same as a full triple a game? get outta here. I don't mind supporting devs, do it all the time but thats nuts.
Very good point. I do subscribe to NLT on Patreon, but definitely not at the $23 level.

Reactions: Deepsu985

NotthingMuch

Jan 27, 2018
I have now played through the current built. As always, sexy women, great animations, great in-game atmosphere. And this time even the storytelling, at least in the dialogues, is a bit better than in the previous ones. I Especially like the last point: the game remains really interesting from the story so far. In the last 30%, the forerunners were really out of breath. This is where the developer learned something new (y)

But there are also the usual points of criticism:

we are suddenly showered with sex scenes that no longer have any build up at all, and the timing is often even absurd. The groups are getting bigger and bigger, the scenes more bizarre.

In addition, we almost only see facials, hardly any creampies. That was already the case in TON, but there it was still in about 30% of the scenes. now I can count them on one hand. I hope that this time at least the booty calls will be activated at the end. In LE they still existed, in TON we were not granted them.

Unfortunately, this time it's again that we hardly get to play between all the sex scenes. It's only very late that we get around to exploring the new maps and dedicating ourselves to the collectibles and puzzles. But that only accounts for a tiny fraction of the playtime. actually we are hanging from one scene to the other. As beautiful as the individuals may be, from time to time I'm glad when it doesn't come to sex.

I never thought, I would say something like that about an erotic game, but it's like this: we're almost killed with sex! Less is often more. The developer would have done well to edit maybe 20% fewer sex scenes and put a little more time into the built up so that something comes across again. Sure, it's still a great game. But I would have wished that the developer would have listened more to the critics here.
I agree!! I have been replaying TON as of recently and I gotta say; I prefer more down time with the women in the story. We get a lot more focus on the main story but a lot of interactions with the girls was just passed by pretty fast. I wished we have more time to explore some of the girls' story like: Andrea's reason to why she want to take over the guild, Ella's past, Nellie's family, Melissa's interactions with the MC, Kimberly's extremely sudden change, etc.

Like in TON, we can clearly see the women changed overtime; most often soften up to MC and some getting stronger for MC. My favourite trio is always Clare, Diana and Sofia. While in TGO all the people are just happen (or at least I feel like) to connect with the story somehow. IMO, in TON, the women are the story; our MC was just happen to be there to change the direction of the whole story and make it happen faster.

About the sex scenes, I feel like it's the same thing for the latter half of TON. The scenes are kinkier to me in TGO but they feel a bit hollow somehow. It would be better if we had more time to spend with them.

I vastly prefer TGO approach to puzzle and collectibles. I love the feeling of getting a new way to interact and see a lot of stuff lying around around in the game, but I do agree that it really suck when you play it update by update though.

If they find a balance between TON and TGO, the next game will be godly lol.

Cicer0

Feb 12, 2019
I agree!! I have been replaying TON as of recently and I gotta say; I prefer more down time with the women in the story. We get a lot more focus on the main story but a lot of interactions with the girls was just passed by pretty fast. I wished we have more time to explore some of the girls' story like: Andrea's reason to why she want to take over the guild, Ella's past, Nellie's family, Melissa's interactions with the MC, Kimberly's extremely sudden change, etc.

Like in TON, we can clearly see the women changed overtime; most often soften up to MC and some getting stronger for MC. My favourite trio is always Clare, Diana and Sofia. While in TGO all the people are just happen (or at least I feel like) to connect with the story somehow. IMO, in TON, the women are the story; our MC was just happen to be there to change the direction of the whole story and make it happen faster.

About the sex scenes, I feel like it's the same thing for the latter half of TON. The scenes are kinkier to me in TGO but they feel a bit hollow somehow. It would be better if we had more time to spend with them.

I vastly prefer TGO approach to puzzle and collectibles. I love the feeling of getting a new way to interact and see a lot of stuff lying around around in the game, but I do agree that it really suck when you play it update by update though.

If they find a balance between TON and TGO, the next game will be godly lol.
Agreed way too much sex in TGO, and also maybe a smaller harem in the next game so that we can get more time with the love interests.

Cicer0

Feb 12, 2019
Sure, but he overdid it in this game, IMO.
I think it's fine if the next game has a supernatural theme if it involves different aspects of the genre. But I guess we will need to wait and see. I think 3 games of somewhat similar supernatural themes have kind of chilled a lot of the fans/community on the genre.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
I think it's fine if the next game has a supernatural theme if it involves different aspects of the genre. But I guess we will need to wait and see. I think 3 games of somewhat similar supernatural themes have kind of chilled a lot of the fans/community on the genre.
In my opinion, this game overdid it and the next game should just lay off it for a while. I think that if it was something more in the way of Lust Epidemic where we had a murder mystery or something to solve given we are playing with a detective and not one of the Winchester guys, this game would've been then a lot better instead of this boring shit that it is and honestly, there wasn't a reason to go into this supernatural thing to much, the religion stuff in the chat was to much for me. What about the potion dropped in the river by the end of the first game? Why did NLT leave it all behind for a blonde villain that will very likely not die in the end despite all the evil things she's done, what an anime fuckfest

I have this feeling that this game was below Treasure of Nadia, which even though that was a silly game, it still is really fun to play. I honestly lost the interest to play this game ever since the threesome scenes became a regular thing, the story doesn't help either.

I am absolutely sad to say this, but I am only playing this game for the story, I just want to see how this chapter ends, for the next game, I am mostly skipping everything that is sexual at this point.

Reactions: hunt005 and NH1980
Apr 19, 2023
Some discussion about the quality of NLT Media games, what is wrong, and how to make them better. The truth is that the next NLT Media game will have both criminal and supernatural themes because that is what their paying customers demand. People buy superhero comics to see superhero action not normal uniformed police, detective or romantic tales and people support NLT Media to be entertained by ultra high-standard lewd games containing sexual, criminal and supernatural content, which has secured a loyal base of 15,000+ subscribers for them and a large reliable income to go forward with. Personally I love the supernatural threads running through and connecting every NLT game recently and the way characters move fluidly in, out, and between those games. (Particularly sexy succubus Madalyn Rose.) NLT Media would be mad to change a successful formula which has worked for them in the past and continues to work for them to this day in spades. Business is business: money talks: the customer is king and calls the shots. Luckily for me I'm happy with what they do,have no complaints, wish them every good luck, and look forward to playing their new game, with both occult and criminal themes, due to launch in 2024 with great anticipation.

Last edited:

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
I have this feeling that this game was below Treasure of Nadia, which even though that was a silly game, it still is really fun to play. I honestly lost the interest to play this game ever since the threesome scenes became a regular thing, the story doesn't help either.
Out of TON and TGO I far prefer TON - I think the storu, the gameplay, puzzles and situations were better.

There is one thing that might be skewing my opinions though - I played TON after it had been fully released - that meant I had the full game to play so it was always fresh on my mind and the challenges and collectibles were so much more challenging because a lot of them were available from the start but not achievable until you reached a certain point.

With TGO I have been playing in 2 week releases, each release taking me between 30 and 60 minutes to complete. The puzzles and collectibles were so much easier because each small update contained all you needed to complete them.

Once TGO is fully released, I’ll play again from scratch and maybe that will change my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cicer0 and Petzl
Nov 12, 2021
My game after I finish V79062 is in the mansion loop where he talks to the police chief and goes to the priest's room who was bad and I can't start V81071, has this happened to anyone?

GurpGork

Jun 12, 2023
You missed updates v53121, v55124, v57011, v59012, v61021, v63022, v65031, v730501 and v75052. Update usually increase by 2% at a time, 3% once in a while. If you want to play using updates best way is to update your game, play to the end of that chapter, then update again and repeat the process in sequence for every single update, otherwise you might as well download the latest version of the whole game. The game won't work if you miss an update or don't update in sequence one update after another. (y) People make that mistake all the time, fuck up their game, and come to grief. (n)
Thanks for the help, I took the suggestion to download the windows version of the latest full game, v8 something or other, and then went through the motions of changing the www to app.nw and merging etc...

That seems to have done the trick, no load errors and so far so good. This story sure goes off the rails though, damn.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Agreed way too much sex in TGO, and also maybe a smaller harem in the next game so that we can get more time with the love interests.
What i don't find attractive is not only the amount of sex, but also the quality. Meanwhile we only get group sex. And the groups keep getting bigger and the scene more bizarre. How did i finally enjoy the one scene that we Andrea had alone, first. She asked us to creampie her, make her a child. What did I Think: "Finally! Well, you asked for it. You`'re welcome, be my guest." And as soon as I thought that and continued the dialogue, Nellie was suddenly standing next by the bed. And what happened? Again group sex and a facial. And all the magic of the scene was gone.

I hope that at least this time we get the creampies in the booty calls at the end of the game. How I would have liked to have had the illusion of putting Kaley, my favorite in TON, a roast in the oven.

Aug 8, 2021
What i don't find attractive is not only the amount of sex, but also the quality. Meanwhile we only get group sex. And the groups keep getting bigger and the scene more bizarre. How did i finally enjoy the one scene that we Andrea had alone, first. She asked us to creampie her, make her a child. What did I Think: "Finally! Well, you asked for it. You`'re welcome, be my guest." And as soon as I thought that and continued the dialogue, Nellie was suddenly standing next by the bed. And what happened? Again group sex and a facial. And all the magic of the scene was gone.

I hope that at least this time we get the creampies in the booty calls at the end of the game. How I would have liked to have had the illusion of putting Kaley, my favorite in TON, a roast in the oven.
You mean Melissa?

Cicer0

Feb 12, 2019

I just don't like how out of place some of the sex scenes are. But yeah I think when you have so many scenes the quality will differ and I think with fewer characters it's maybe more digestible for players tired of an 8-plus-person harem.

Reactions: Ancandune

thebowkid

Mar 12, 2018
Is there any chance we will get individual endings for girls? The game appears to be mostly done story-wise, but there is at least 20% left of the game according to the version it currently is.

I stopped playing around the time when scenes 1 on 1 scene were no longer the norm and downloaded a save now to see if there was something new, but all I see are orgies. No desire to even play for the story as I know it is just a bad filler for the sex scenes.

Reactions: piedpiper423

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I just don't like how out of place some of the sex scenes are. But yeah I think when you have so many scenes the quality will differ and I think with fewer characters it's maybe more digestible for players tired of an 8-plus-person harem.
It just needs more variety. With more and more pussies at once, the tension just wears off

mrDrrd

Apr 7, 2020
Hello, i've an issue about saved games import even though copied to correct folder and different file name or the same as exist but it's not appear on the load menu nor can't continue the last save process, do any one know how to fix it ?

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes