GurpGork

Jun 12, 2023
Can I please get some advice? I am stuck playing on a Mac for now, and have come to the end of the chapter or whatever for version v.51113.
Which version of the update only files should I use to keep playing? I have tried to figure this out with the search function, but due to there being multiple versions for multiple platforms etc, this thread is a mess. I understand the method to use the PC update files, which is what i am trying to do.

I tried using the v.59012, but I constantly get the loading errors for different areas and it is unplayable. I created a duplicate so I can easily revert to the original again, but there are several update versions that can be found:
v61021
v63022
v67033
v69041
v71043
v77061
v79062
v81071

I also have seen this in a few places: "Keep in mind that you need to apply them in chronological order." Which makes it sound like we can't skip any versions, yet some posts also stress not to use compressed versions and other things like that.

I am kind of at a loss here, so any guidance or advice would be greatly appreciated. Obviously worst comes to worse I'll have to stop and wait a few months for the full game, but as I got to the spot right before Chloe's party, I am kind of into it haha.

Thanks for any help ya'll.

Reactions: aryan0801

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Can I please get some advice? I am stuck playing on a Mac for now, and have come to the end of the chapter or whatever for version v.51113.
Which version of the update only files should I use to keep playing? I have tried to figure this out with the search function, but due to there being multiple versions for multiple platforms etc, this thread is a mess. I understand the method to use the PC update files, which is what i am trying to do.

I tried using the v.59012, but I constantly get the loading errors for different areas and it is unplayable. I created a duplicate so I can easily revert to the original again, but there are several update versions that can be found:
v61021
v63022
v67033
v69041
v71043
v77061
v79062
v81071

I also have seen this in a few places: "Keep in mind that you need to apply them in chronological order." Which makes it sound like we can't skip any versions, yet some posts also stress not to use compressed versions and other things like that.

I am kind of at a loss here, so any guidance or advice would be greatly appreciated. Obviously worst comes to worse I'll have to stop and wait a few months for the full game, but as I got to the spot right before Chloe's party, I am kind of into it haha.

If you're still on version 51, you won't get very far with update only. They only work from the last previous version to the latest. I advise you to download the game in its entirety. That's how i did it

Reactions: theMickey_

GurpGork

Jun 12, 2023
If you're still on version 51, you won't get very far with update only. They only work from the last previous version to the latest. I advise you to download the game in its entirety. That's how i did it
To confirm, I can download the latest full version PC and merge it with the mac version like is possible with the update only files?

Appreciate the help, i'm doing my absolute best not to annoy the more power users on here, but I am not a natural at this stuff.

Apr 19, 2023

v61021
v63022
v67033
v69041
v71043
v77061
v79062
v81071

You missed updates v53121, v55124, v57011, v59012, v61021, v63022, v65031, v730501 and v75052. Update usually increase by 2% at a time, 3% once in a while. If you want to play using updates best way is to update your game, play to the end of that chapter, then update again and repeat the process in sequence for every single update, otherwise you might as well download the latest version of the whole game. The game won't work if you miss an update or don't update in sequence one update after another. (y) People make that mistake all the time, fuck up their game, and come to grief. (n)

Last edited:

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
After playing this update, I just hope the next game doesn't have any supernatural elements....
All 3 games of NLT have supernatural elements in them. If the next game fits into this realm, it will have some supernatural elements of course...

And without an angel/or spirit guide, I'm not sure how I would have found everything I needed...

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
anyone has full save v81071 ? using search, gave too many results!
...and because you're too lazy to check a couple of those search results, you want everybody else to spoon feed you the save game? Brilliant!

Quick question: how do you search stuff on the internet, like on Google? Because most searches will produce thousands, sometimes even millions of results -- where do you go to ask for help then?

Ancandune

Sep 3, 2022
So Mac users need to wait?
Mac users (like me) can get the latest version via Patreon.

Bear in mind that NLT does not provide files for this site. They sell The Genesis Order via Patreon. Someone has purchased the game, then provided the files to this site, to support this site and make the game available to more people. They apparently did not feel the need to provide Mac files. They are volunteering their time and have paid for the game, so please don't begrudge them for not covering every file.

You can get the game on Patreon for as little as US$2.00, but you will get a file that is 3 versions back.
For $4.00, you get 2 versions back.
For $9.00, you get 1 version back.
For $23.00, you get the current version.
Your money, your choice.

If you don't want an ongoing subscription, just subscribe at the level you prefer, download the file, then unsubscribe.

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes