Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
i would love for someone to make a renpy version of nlt games , with their blessing of course. i want to play their games as i enjoy their comics but i cant for the life of me play rpg maker . its just not for me
So again, renpy is nice for VN/sandbox games. RPGM is nice for like it says RPG type games. Where you are small useless animation walking around on a large plane. I haven't seen one renpy game that does that, the ones I know all suck.

Same can be said for making a VN game with RPGMaker, those suck too, 99 out of 100 they don't have a rewind/go back option, just like TGO, if you missed some text, out of luck, reload your last save game.

Then you have unity, there are a few good games, like Paradise Lust, but most unity games I have met, take forever to load, and then they make my highend PC look like a 8086 on 10Mhz or lower. There are a few others too...

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
Is there a cheat sheet or walkthrough for the end of chapter treasurers?
Yes there is someone here in this thread, who made a new message for every update linking them together showing with pictures where to get all the stuff. But damn I can't find it anymore.

I did have a link to google drive doc with the walkthrough with pictures. But the damn think keeps getting deleted every version. No idea why they do that. It sucks....

James506

Jun 2, 2023
I've played TON and want to play this game too but I'm waiting for it to be completed so i can have a clear run through does anyone have an estimate of how close the game is to completion. Also how closely is it linked to TON and LE I don't mind spoilers btw. like how often do TON characters appear and stuff because i really want to see the Maddelyn and Duncan story lines finished.
The game is 80% completed
My estimate the game will be completed within 4months

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Feel like TGO starts strong like TON but similar to TON kind of gets wonky at about halfway through.
Yeah, aimlessly running around to find silly stuff for silly recipes gets old very soon.
Finding this stuff by clicking randomly in any accessible map is already pretty stoopid.
But now we have to find all this stuff in invisible holes in the walls?
So, I guess it's already much worse than TON...

Cicer0

Feb 12, 2019
Yeah, aimlessly running around to find silly stuff for silly recipes gets old very soon.
Finding this stuff by clicking randomly in any accessible map is already pretty stoopid.
But now we have to find all this stuff in invisible holes in the walls?
So, I guess it's already much worse than TON...
Yeah, the character duplication also bothers me. Some characters in TGO seem a little too similar to some from TON...which isn't always a good thing.

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
I've played TON and want to play this game too but I'm waiting for it to be completed so i can have a clear run through does anyone have an estimate of how close the game is to completion. Also how closely is it linked to TON and LE I don't mind spoilers btw. like how often do TON characters appear and stuff because i really want to see the Maddelyn and Duncan story lines finished.
The story will be likely completed in August, next month. But there will be more updates for naughty stuff afterwards.

Cobr4

Oct 13, 2017
Sorry to bother my dudes!

Anyone with a save file? My SSD died and I had to download everything again and I lost a shit ton of games :( .

Thanks in advance!

Ancandune

Sep 3, 2022
So do a lot of it, early on, and build up savings instead of just getting enough to get by. You have two weeks between updates where the game just sits in your hard drive. Why not use some of that time to grind?
Because grinding is not fun. I'd rather spend that time playing something else that is fun.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Because grinding is not fun. I'd rather spend that time playing something else that is fun.
Grinding never has been an issue in this game -- just by picking up random "treasures" while you're walking through the map anyways you should have enough money for all the stuff you'll need to finish the current episode/update. Also, later on, you got additional money by doing "side quests" for strangers which also always was enough to finish an update. After finishing each update I do have more money than before.

Sure, if you want to buy all the expansions right at the start, you'd need to grind a lot. But there's absolute no need to have all those upgrades at the very beginning. Only buy the stuff you need to progress, and you don't need to grind.

The only "grind" I remember was the fishing game in ToN... ;-)

Reactions: ZenGarden and Petzl

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
Grinding never has been an issue in this game -- just by picking up random "treasures" while you're walking through the map anyways you should have enough money for all the stuff you'll need to finish the current episode/update. Also, later on, you got additional money by doing "side quests" for strangers which also always was enough to finish an update. After finishing each update I do have more money than before.

Sure, if you want to buy all the expansions right at the start, you'd need to grind a lot. But there's absolute no need to have all those upgrades at the very beginning. Only buy the stuff you need to progress, and you don't need to grind.

The only "grind" I remember was the fishing game in ToN... ;-)
And that was the only shit I never finished in TON, I used a savegame editor to set the check for having fished enough...

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
A few quick questions :)

I have 3 of the things needed for the Lasso Gun: Crossbow, Fishing Net, Rope, any idea where I find the Fishing Weights?.

I am searching the hidden paths in the walls for the needed items for the Detonator, but having no luck at all, anyone know where to find the: Cooking Timer, Switch, Battery, Copper Wire.

Thanks in advance as always.

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes