YourBean

Aug 28, 2020
The Genesis Order - Video Enhancements Mod

Following in the footsteps of its predecessor, this mod aims to enhance the game's low quality animations by utilizing AI machine learning algorithms in video upscaling and motion interpolation.

View attachment 1633618

Download: MEGA

:: Important :: Performance Patch:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:

Optional:
How do I do this?
Should I download everything and lump it one the game file or just download the first folder and the last ver.?

Generico Zayn

Jul 23, 2017
I love the games in this series so far, and I always feel wanting more when I finally finish them.

I've tried hard to not play this game until it's finished, and with the change log always being really vague/non-existent, it helps resist the urge to cave-in and finally play. Big updates always look enticing, even for games I don't play, and it can sometimes lead to me finally trying the game out.

That said, is the game looking to be near completion? How much content is there so far, compared to a complete Treasure of Nadia?

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
There's a reason "most" people consider ToN to be the gold standard when it comes to NLT and why it has a higher ranking then the other two games.
It's still a good game. But it also has weaknesses, which are a shame

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
i would love for someone to make a renpy version of nlt games , with their blessing of course. i want to play their games as i enjoy their comics but i cant for the life of me play rpg maker . its just not for me
It's not going to happen - and if you'd suck it up and try it, you'd find it doesn't play like RPGM at all.

Salavator87

Apr 12, 2018
Their formula is to create a massive harem with some taboos thrown in. Not sure how a female protag would work whilst still appealing to his usual subscribers. It would be good if they shake up the formula a little. Just cant see him going that far if they do it at all.
Well I figure if they just do a one shot with the same kinda imagery and attention to story it'd be a pretty entertaining game.

Reactions: vks017

BW13307

Jun 4, 2022
I've played TON and want to play this game too but I'm waiting for it to be completed so i can have a clear run through does anyone have an estimate of how close the game is to completion. Also how closely is it linked to TON and LE I don't mind spoilers btw. like how often do TON characters appear and stuff because i really want to see the Maddelyn and Duncan story lines finished.

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2023
I love the games in this series so far, and I always feel wanting more when I finally finish them.

I've tried hard to not play this game until it's finished, and with the change log always being really vague/non-existent, it helps resist the urge to cave-in and finally play. Big updates always look enticing, even for games I don't play, and it can sometimes lead to me finally trying the game out.

That said, is the game looking to be near completion? How much content is there so far, compared to a complete Treasure of Nadia?
Better game for me than previous two games in the serial IMHO. Better art, better animation, better story, more beautiful female characters and a much better MC taller than all the women and man enough to need to shave by the look of him. The tone of the game is darker and many TGO animations are spectacularly good, definitely better than the cinematics of LE or ToN. The characters are interesting and some are actually endearing. (I have a soft spot for sweet, silly and funny little farm girl Hannah, kind of a slightly smarter and more amusing version of Alia but much better as comedy foil.) The downside is that duplication occurs with many of the female the characters, e.g., Heather = Janet, Chloe = Kaley, Carol = Naomi and Hannah = Alia etc., but the text is much better, has fewer spelling mistakes and dialogue between the characters much more adult. (The beginning of the game is particularly good with a flashback about Madalyn narrated by Tasha from ToN which is very movie-like. ) I did expect to see more of criminal boss Duncan Helmer as a major villain in TGO, especially as MC was a cop and Henry and Diana guesting apparently out to kill him, but Duncan seemed diminished and kinda watered down and doesn't appear much at all. Anyway, to cut a long story short, TGO is a must play if you like what NLT Media have done before. Many say that ToN is better but, for me at least, TGO is the superior game in every way that matters. My advice would be to play it ASAP because it is very enjoyable, sexy, beautiful - a truly great game of its kind in fact - which people will be playing for years to come. Why deny yourself any longer? Take the plunge! I attach below a poor quality, quickly made, screengrab clip of some of the Madalyn flashback to give you a taste of Tasha's voice over.

Last edited:

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
how i can do essence of intelligence? the walkthrought says now you can do but i can't do

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes