Mahikol

Jun 3, 2017
Why do they always add this weird money mechanic? Story coming to a screeching halt every time you need money for something is just annoying. There's nothing fun about spamming the forest for treasures.

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
lol i was unplaying maybe 4 months sorry, but how to get down the fire in hell with father and red hair lady? I have holy water but nothing. And where i can find paper for judy? please help me

Last edited:

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
That isn't a Booty Call.
We have had all Booty Calls for some time now.

Booty Calls are the women
KamaSutra Pages are the positions.
For me that's the same you get a new kamasutra page, and can do anal with carol during a booty call. You don't get any more women to fuck, that's long last...

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
It says Multiple penetration... Is there NTR or swinging?
No.

The multiple penetration happens with toys and the Main Character's cock. There are also one or two scenes with clones/replicas of the protagonist (not a separate character, he just multiplies himself through magic).

This is a harem game, so the MC is the only male in all the scenes.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
No.

The multiple penetration happens with toys and the Main Character's cock. There are also one or two scenes with clones/replicas of the protagonist (not a separate character, he just multiplies himself through magic).

This is a harem game, so the MC is the only male in all the scenes.
NTR assumes no other man. That also works with women. However, the game does not include NTR, no game from NLT media does. All scenes happen with the consent or participation of the MC.

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
NTR assumes no other man. That also works with women. However, the game does not include NTR, no game from NLT media does. All scenes happen with the consent or participation of the MC.
Right. I was just explaining why the multiple penetration is there.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I have now played through the current built. As always, sexy women, great animations, great in-game atmosphere. And this time even the storytelling, at least in the dialogues, is a bit better than in the previous ones. I Especially like the last point: the game remains really interesting from the story so far. In the last 30%, the forerunners were really out of breath. This is where the developer learned something new (y)

But there are also the usual points of criticism:

we are suddenly showered with sex scenes that no longer have any build up at all, and the timing is often even absurd. The groups are getting bigger and bigger, the scenes more bizarre.

In addition, we almost only see facials, hardly any creampies. That was already the case in TON, but there it was still in about 30% of the scenes. now I can count them on one hand. I hope that this time at least the booty calls will be activated at the end. In LE they still existed, in TON we were not granted them.

Unfortunately, this time it's again that we hardly get to play between all the sex scenes. It's only very late that we get around to exploring the new maps and dedicating ourselves to the collectibles and puzzles. But that only accounts for a tiny fraction of the playtime. actually we are hanging from one scene to the other. As beautiful as the individuals may be, from time to time I'm glad when it doesn't come to sex.

I never thought, I would say something like that about an erotic game, but it's like this: we're almost killed with sex! Less is often more. The developer would have done well to edit maybe 20% fewer sex scenes and put a little more time into the built up so that something comes across again. Sure, it's still a great game. But i would have wished that the developer would have listened more to the critics here.

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes