Isamu

Apr 12, 2018
i keep getting the Failed to load wharehouse audio error any 1 knows how to fix this? i legit just downloaded the latest version on here instead of the update because i think i had missed a few updates so nothing was triggering for me. any how is this a normal bug for this version? is there a fix?

Feb 8, 2023
Weekly Report

1.png

There are two chapters left in the main storyline for TGO and each one will be epic! In the next chapter, a sacrifice will be made, threats of damnation and death are around every corner, and someone's true form is seen for the first time in three games.

I look forward to sharing this epic conclusion and moving to all the fun bonus content! Thank you everyone for the support and be on the lookout for more teases next week!

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
Weekly Report

View attachment 2741331

There are two chapters left in the main storyline for TGO and each one will be epic! In the next chapter, a sacrifice will be made, threats of damnation and death are around every corner, and someone's true form is seen for the first time in three games.

I look forward to sharing this epic conclusion and moving to all the fun bonus content! Thank you everyone for the support and be on the lookout for more teases next week!
Only two characters I can think of would be Madaline or the nun Jane?. No other characters are in all 3? Of course we also have the ghost demeansomething.

Damn I wonder who is getting sacrificed, lets hope for Alia, nobody is gone miss her. And the next game will be called 'The Revenge of Nadia'.

f95zone

Jul 27, 2017
Got mixed opinions on the last update. The story feels all over the place at this point. The game also feels a lot less structured/planned than the previous ones. The last games had more "progression". You got new items, that opened new areas. Now some random rocks or a "not implemented" textbox vanishes and the new area is suddenly there. This makes the oracle more mandatory than it was before because there might just be a new item on an old map with no in game justification on why you should go back there. I hope the next game is more like the previous ones.

bu4o

Aug 3, 2020
Weekly Report

We'll probably have to sacrifice Arianna’s virginity.
And we'll see the true form of Daemalius in Hell the same way we saw that of Lilith.

Cormac

May 18, 2017
Well folks, I am not so sure what to think about the recent updates (do not get me wrong, I like the game and I'm glad the hero keeps posting the updates).
The story developed weird and confusing: demons can only be on earth using a body but angel can (she is not only visible by MC but also by others), at least it looks like.
No complains for the reduce in sex scenes. It is good seeing story scenes, though they are weird.
And last time I checked Eve was in heaven, not hell (As Arianna said: Angels can't go to hell). That feels really weird. But maybe there will be a huge plot twist in the end.
Don't know what Evie are doing, but I want to see her and Arianna with the mc, thats for sure

Duskeyes

Jan 28, 2022
Kinda bummed that there's little to no foreplay in the scenes anymore, they just go straight to the action. I know we're past the buildup phase but still.

Reactions: piedpiper423

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
Kinda bummed that there's little to no foreplay in the scenes anymore, they just go straight to the action. I know we're past the buildup phase but still.
Yeh join the club, you are not the first to complain, I complained too a long time ago. The searching around is really fun, the girls are beautiful, the sex scenes are beautiful too. BUT you really miss the build up, and the loving feeling. TON was a little bit better in this. But there are VN's out there, that have lot better build up. (But those games don't have any game play at all on the other hand...)

To get some stuff I was missing, I just played it quickly, so no reading just run through everything. It than seems to that MC is just an idiot that fucks every girl that he is alone with. And of course like TON, to the end it gets 3some/4some and all in orgies...

Reactions: piedpiper423

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
I really enjoyed this update. (y) The animations were great, filmic almost, the dialogue meant something and the storytelling of a good standard. :) This is what I would like to see more of in NLT Media's output and would prefer one sex scene per update replaced by a high-quality storytelling scene to advance a more detailed plot, build deeper and more meaningful relationships between the characters, and amp up the drama without discontinuities and jerkiness. :p Umpteen mechanical, hollow, sterile sex scenes, presented in series, one after the other, unmotivated by an engaging story are not as entertaining for me as I'd like or expect from a developer of NLT Media's obvious talent. It will be interesting to discover how much further these developers are able to take the lewd genre with their new project next year. :) Certainly I, for one, will still be a member of their audience. ;)

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 230 Votes