7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021
The Genesis Order [v.81071] Unofficial Android

Let me know if you have any issues.
Tested on Bluestacks 5 and my S9+

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Android: approx. 1.14GB
DISABLE Low Quality in Game settings
Mega -
GoFile -

Virustotal -

My Tools:
- YAC Cruncher 3.4 - Ren Cruncher 0.4.1 - UnRen For All

Last edited:

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
Bueno amigos, no estoy muy seguro de qué pensar sobre las actualizaciones recientes (no me malinterpreten, me gusta el juego y me alegro de que el héroe siga publicando las actualizaciones).
La historia se desarrolló extraña y confusa: los demonios solo pueden estar en la tierra usando un cuerpo, pero el ángel sí (ella no solo es visible para MC sino también para otros), al menos parece.
No hay quejas por la reducción de escenas de sexo. Es bueno ver escenas de la historia, aunque son raras.
Y la última vez que revisé, Eve estaba en el cielo, no en el infierno (como dijo Arianna: los ángeles no pueden ir al infierno). Eso se siente muy raro. Pero tal vez habrá un gran giro en la trama al final.
[/CITA]

LevokosM

Jan 30, 2018
If suddenly someone else has a problem with infinite "Now Loading" - the problem with Aetherflow_PreloadEverything.js file in \www\js\plugins - open the file and leave only 1 line (don't delete the file itself) - location downloads'll be much faster and the preload problem won't longer bother you (until next update, because launcher'll redownload that shit again).

Petzl

Jul 11, 2021
And last time I checked Eve was in heaven, not hell (As Arianna said: Angels can't go to hell). That feels really weird. But maybe there will be a huge plot twist in the end.
EVIE (not Eve) was a Djinn. She was not in Heaven or Hell, but in Limbo as was mentioned multiple times in Treasure of Nadia, and has been mentioned once or twice now in The Genesis Order, too.

mini810

Jun 17, 2017
Guys do I need a recipe to use the useless keys? I can't really recall and I have 6 of them now, can't see anything in Angelcraft to use them tho

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes