Ymhir

Oct 8, 2018
ive got a problem with one of the side quests since a lotta of time, in the channel 4, there's a secretary who tells us to retrieve the garbage on the place, there are 4 junks all over the 2nd floor, ive got em all , but when i talk to herm nothing happens, so, what should i do?

Reactions: RAJOM

Deepsu985

Jun 27, 2022
in the end of TON, eve said henry will save this world.. and henry said he learnt some magic stuffs in TGO.. maybe henry will do something to save the world from hand of daemalius

Mar 7, 2022
ive got a problem with one of the side quests since a lotta of time, in the channel 4, there's a secretary who tells us to retrieve the garbage on the place, there are 4 junks all over the 2nd floor, ive got em all , but when i talk to herm nothing happens, so, what should i do?
One of two things...super glue them together or put them in a box...

Mik91

Jan 22, 2020
Well folks, I am not so sure what to think about the recent updates (do not get me wrong, I like the game and I'm glad the hero keeps posting the updates).
The story developed weird and confusing: demons can only be on earth using a body but angel can (she is not only visible by MC but also by others), at least it looks like.
No complains for the reduce in sex scenes. It is good seeing story scenes, though they are weird.
And last time I checked Eve was in heaven, not hell (As Arianna said: Angels can't go to hell). That feels really weird. But maybe there will be a huge plot twist in the end.

Deepsu985

Jun 27, 2022
Well folks, I am not so sure what to think about the recent updates (do not get me wrong, I like the game and I'm glad the hero keeps posting the updates).
The story developed weird and confusing: demons can only be on earth using a body but angel can (she is not only visible by MC but also by others), at least it looks like.
No complains for the reduce in sex scenes. It is good seeing story scenes, though they are weird.
And last time I checked Eve was in heaven, not hell (As Arianna said: Angels can't go to hell). That feels really weird. But maybe there will be a huge plot twist in the end.
eve was not an angel dude.. as i remember, she already said she was corrupted somehow

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
I thought eve had white hair...

Eve wasn't an angel, it's from adam and eve...

7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021
The Genesis Order [v.81071] Compressed

Let me know if you have any issues.
Virustotal -

FULL UPDATE ONLY
Mega -
GoFile -
AnonFiles -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My Tools:
- YAC Cruncher 3.4 - Ren Cruncher 0.4.1 -
UnRen For All

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Eve was in purgatory IIRC

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes