Crazonian1

Apr 2, 2022
It's too bad that MC can't cuck Henry from Nadia. It's not even so much about being able to fuck Henry's girls, it's just that I hate Henry, and i hated him all through Nadia. He's a fucking douche.

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
It's too bad that MC can't cuck Henry from Nadia. It's not even so much about being able to fuck Henry's girls, it's just that I hate Henry, and i hated him all through Nadia. He's a fucking douche.
Im waiting for those scenes too,i hate henry so damn much but the girls were worth playing

supppppbroooo

Dec 15, 2020
Is it recommended to start now playing it? I havent started it yet as i've been waiting for it to be completed before starting, but as i already know nlt used to finish the story in their games at something in the 80% if i'm right?

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
Is it recommended to start now playing it? I havent started it yet as i've been waiting for it to be completed before starting, but as i already know nlt used to finish the story in their games at something in the 80% if i'm right?
It's recommended to play it when you want to, I have been playing this from the beginning, every 2 weeks or so we get an update and can play half an hour again...

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Anyone want to wager on the content?
My guess:
1 new Arianna scene (BJ probably)
1 new 3-some scene (Ellie Chloe maybe)
1 new x-some scene (whatever)
1 Hannah anal BC (surprised this one was not already added)
There's probably some story bs scene as well - hopefully not replacing one of the sex scenes

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Yes. Every update, someone will complain about having only group scenes and lack of Melissa one on one scene. And I'll complain if there's another fisting scene.
I like the group scenes, the foursome with Melissa was my favorite from the last update. The only stuff I can't really get into is the magic shenanigans inserted into the sex scenes, and yes, fisting is also not really my thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: throweawayee

9phil9

Jun 28, 2018
How do I break the jars and rocks? Seriously, is reading a whole book necessary in order to play this game? I'm really about to give up and I know I've only been playing this for 9 hours yet I can't get anywhere.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Where is Melissa's office?
Go to the police station, then turn right to the area with the desks, and it’s the door in the upper left.

How do I break the jars and rocks? Seriously, is reading a whole book necessary in order to play this game? I'm really about to give up and I know I've only been playing this for 9 hours yet I can't get anywhere.
For jars you need the pickaxe. Rocks, you can only destroy some of them with dynamite, and it’s to provide a shortcut once you’ve already gotten to the other side the long way around (involves progressing further in the story).

Just keep following the oracle recommendations and you should make steady progress, no?

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes