MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
OK, so I finished the latest update, and sitting at this...
View attachment 2742392

But I keep getting this...
View attachment 2742385

And the only thing anyone will say is this...
View attachment 2742397

Any ideas?
The update finishes at 81% completed, and you should be inside hell when that happens (at least this is what happened to me).
As for the hint with the cone, if I am not mistaken you should check the police department areas where you can find cones. As far as I remember you can enter inside the wall that is adjacent to them and pick something up - sorry for not remembering what it was-.

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
Why do they always add this weird money mechanic? Story coming to a screeching halt every time you need money for something is just annoying. There's nothing fun about spamming the forest for treasures.
So do a lot of it, early on, and build up savings instead of just getting enough to get by. You have two weeks between updates where the game just sits in your hard drive. Why not use some of that time to grind?

EdselPresley

Jun 17, 2020
The update finishes at 81% completed, and you should be inside hell when that happens (at least this is what happened to me).
As for the hint with the cone, if I am not mistaken you should check the police department areas where you can find cones. As far as I remember you can enter inside the wall that is adjacent to them and pick something up - sorry for not remembering what it was-.
OK, I'm sitting at 80%. I finished in hell and all that good stuff. As for the cones, I've done every one I've found. The NPCs have been telling me that line since about 2-3 updates ago, but this is the first update that I've been told that I missed something by the Oracle.

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
81071- the Oracle told me to buy an energy drink at Dick's to help swim in the lake. Did that once, and swam around and got all the stars except one, which was too far. I only found statues, no guns.
Now the Oracle keeps telling me to buy an energy drink at Dicks , but I am unable to do so. I have enough money but I cannot get any more.
I am stuck now and cannot progress.

Last edited:
Reactions: Budman 1959

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
81071- the Oracle told me to buy an energy drink at Dick's to help swim in the lake. Did that once, and swam around and got all the stars except one, which was too far. I only found statues, no guns.
Now the Oracle keeps telling me to buy an energy drink at Dicks , but I am unable to do so. I have enough money but I cannot get any more.
I am stuck now and cannot progress.
try drinking it - you are only allowed one at a time then swim to other areas of the lake - look at the map

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
I have now played through the current built. As always, sexy women, great animations, great in-game atmosphere. And this time even the storytelling, at least in the dialogues, is a bit better than in the previous ones. I Especially like the last point: the game remains really interesting from the story so far. In the last 30%, the forerunners were really out of breath. This is where the developer learned something new (y)

But there are also the usual points of criticism:

we are suddenly showered with sex scenes that no longer have any build up at all, and the timing is often even absurd. The groups are getting bigger and bigger, the scenes more bizarre.

In addition, we almost only see facials, hardly any creampies. That was already the case in TON, but there it was still in about 30% of the scenes. now I can count them on one hand. I hope that this time at least the booty calls will be activated at the end. In LE they still existed, in TON we were not granted them.

Unfortunately, this time it's again that we hardly get to play between all the sex scenes. It's only very late that we get around to exploring the new maps and dedicating ourselves to the collectibles and puzzles. But that only accounts for a tiny fraction of the playtime. actually we are hanging from one scene to the other. As beautiful as the individuals may be, from time to time I'm glad when it doesn't come to sex.

I never thought, I would say something like that about an erotic game, but it's like this: we're almost killed with sex! Less is often more. The developer would have done well to edit maybe 20% fewer sex scenes and put a little more time into the built up so that something comes across again. Sure, it's still a great game. But i would have wished that the developer would have listened more to the critics here.
There's a reason "most" people consider ToN to be the gold standard when it comes to NLT and why it has a higher ranking then the other two games.

Reactions: exazubi

rem3403

Oct 19, 2017
I have now played through the current built. As always, sexy women, great animations, great in-game atmosphere. And this time even the storytelling, at least in the dialogues, is a bit better than in the previous ones. I Especially like the last point: the game remains really interesting from the story so far. In the last 30%, the forerunners were really out of breath. This is where the developer learned something new (y)

But there are also the usual points of criticism:

we are suddenly showered with sex scenes that no longer have any build up at all, and the timing is often even absurd. The groups are getting bigger and bigger, the scenes more bizarre.

In addition, we almost only see facials, hardly any creampies. That was already the case in TON, but there it was still in about 30% of the scenes. now I can count them on one hand. I hope that this time at least the booty calls will be activated at the end. In LE they still existed, in TON we were not granted them.

Unfortunately, this time it's again that we hardly get to play between all the sex scenes. It's only very late that we get around to exploring the new maps and dedicating ourselves to the collectibles and puzzles. But that only accounts for a tiny fraction of the playtime. actually we are hanging from one scene to the other. As beautiful as the individuals may be, from time to time I'm glad when it doesn't come to sex.

I never thought, I would say something like that about an erotic game, but it's like this: we're almost killed with sex! Less is often more. The developer would have done well to edit maybe 20% fewer sex scenes and put a little more time into the built up so that something comes across again. Sure, it's still a great game. But i would have wished that the developer would have listened more to the critics here.
creampies are boring

Chuckles9988

Jan 27, 2020
creampies are boring
It's actually surprising that NLT does as many facials/body shots as they do. Most games avoid facials and showing cum like the plague. I understand it must be difficult not making it look cheap/rigid but I wish there was more animation after the facial. As it is, usually as soon as they get a facial the animation stops.

randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
Both are from Umemaro, well it's not game but video i think, first one is doctor sugimoto, the second pic trainer. just search it from google
Ah yes, the First Old 3D hentai that I've watched. I remember how it was being Split into multiple parts on a Site.

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes