Deepsu985

Jun 27, 2022
I don't know, looks like it could be a game that has all 3 MC's in it? I haven't seen the trailer yet unless that scene with amanda is all yall got. I didn't enjoy TGO enough to actually finish it.
even if that happens, bradley and canmore will just running around in scenes like henry runs in TGO.. Henry needs his own body to comeback and i believe sofia/diana will find the solution for this problem

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
i was watching a video which was talking about horror and torment, and at the end of the video it showed an image illustrating that although horror and torment were still there, it could be overcome.
i feel that image absolutely powerful, and all the twisted and body horror fanarts won't remind me the torment, but the overcome and triumph.

the genesis order is the polar opposite, with all the happy and joy, comes the death of henry. it's not bittersweet, just sadness.
the genesis order now becomes the treasure of nadia epilogue where henry died.
maybe next game will bring henry back, but the happy tone is gone. it's just never the same again.

hope i'm just too emotional right now.
sigh

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Was the Soul Crystal available in a previous update? The reason I ask is when it came to the point of needing the soul crystal I already had it - I didn't have to go off to the dark chapel. I can only think that it was available in the dark chapel previously and I'd picked it up then.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Was the Soul Crystal available in a previous update? The reason I ask is when it came to the point of needing the soul crystal I already had it - I didn't have to go off to the dark chapel. I can only think that it was available in the dark chapel previously and I'd picked it up then.
Probably was available after the previous "inhabitant" found a new body to take over. So if you visited the chapel after that on your own you might have been able to already pick it up.

Reactions: NH1980

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
So now that the main story is complete what is left to do:
- getting 6th Strength point
- getting 4th Kama Sutra page for Melissa, Chloe, Ella, Kimberly, Heather, Hannah, Nellie and Andrea
- getting potential 5th Kama Sutra page for everyone
- finding Arianna's profile page... and it's updates
- probably something else I can't remember at the moment

And of course, there is still quite a lot of unreachable locations in the game (I think quite a lot more then there were at the end of Treasure of Nadia's main story).
There are still plenty of doors that say 'not implemented yet'. There is also that blocked path with the barrel of TNT underneath Judy's room - got to be able to explode that and go somewhere.

SirLynx

Formerly 'HolyZombie'
Aug 5, 2016
So many unaccessible room still. And to confuse players, this update only give 1% instead of 2%.
With how it goes, I'm thinking about 3 kamasutra pages every update, meaning there's should be at least 3 upcoming updates left.

And to everyone surprise, MC was actually Nellie's son, and incest was there all along. Probably need to redo the Ipatch.

BryanZyr

Feb 5, 2020
When I think about it, this game hasn't advanced the NLT major storyline in any way whatsoever... I mean, the sex virus plotline was completely ignored after being mentioned a couple of times near the beggining of the game, and this major build up of demons entering the human world led to... nothing at all.
I was thinking Genesis order would end with some earth shattering changes, like humans learning demons and angels exist, or something like that. But instead, the world goes on as usual with no one the wiser of all that transpired.

Claudi@

Jun 24, 2023
This update is crazy I didn't think there would be a teaser or a trailer for the new game ... anyway, the city at the end of the teaser with the buildings and everything else leads to a middle eastern city is my opinion. ALBUM-KimberlyNellie-RIGHT.jpg

Centhionic

Only for good, Never for evil
Uploader
Sep 19, 2021
i was watching a video which was talking about horror and torment, and at the end of the video it showed an image illustrating that although horror and torment were still there, it could be overcome.
i feel that image absolutely powerful, and all the twisted and body horror fanarts won't remind me the torment, but the overcome and triumph.

the genesis order is the polar opposite, with all the happy and joy, comes the death of henry. it's not bittersweet, just sadness.
the genesis order now becomes the treasure of nadia epilogue where henry died.
maybe next game will bring henry back, but the happy tone is gone. it's just never the same again.

hope i'm just too emotional right now.
sigh
Would you describe Henry's death as a "dry orgasm" for you? Like you got to sexual climax after all that sweet action (Your happy time with the game), You finally did it~ but... it was just not satisfying

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes