m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
I hope that in the next game developer put a female to takes part as protagonist.

tejas2

Oct 16, 2019
So many unaccessible room still. And to confuse players, this update only give 1% instead of 2%.
With how it goes, I'm thinking about 3 kamasutra pages every update, meaning there's should be at least 3 upcoming updates left.

And to everyone surprise, MC was actually Nellie's son, and incest was there all along. Probably need to redo the Ipatch.
whaat ?? i finished the game but failed to see this mc being nellies son part...elaborate plz

Tgfrench

Nov 10, 2017
possible bug in the "update only" when entering the room where the priest and henry are standing before the door the columns are not to be seen.

juz4phun

May 5, 2017
Is this game completed now? They started sharing teasers for the next game,im waiting for the completed tag to play this
the main story yes, but the last couple of updates are usually bonus content - more ks pages, scenes, etc. more content while we wait for news on the 4th game, whatever it is...

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Is this game completed now? They started sharing teasers for the next game,Im waiting for the completed tag to play this
the main story yes, but the last couple of updates are usually bonus content - more ks pages, scenes, etc. more content while we wait for news on the 4th game, whatever it is...
I think the game is going to keep receiving the regular two updates a month until next year. We are still a few updates away from 100% (and NLT said that the game percentage will get past 100%, like ToN).

But yeah, the main story has been finished now at 84%

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
So many unaccessible room still. And to confuse players, this update only give 1% instead of 2%.
With how it goes, I'm thinking about 3 kamasutra pages every update, meaning there's should be at least 3 upcoming updates left.

And to everyone surprise, MC was actually Nellie's son, and incest was there all along. Probably need to redo the Ipatch.
Nah, eight KS pages left and game at 84% makes math rather easy... eight more updates, each adding 1 KS page and another 2% completion.

Petzl

Jul 11, 2021
Nah, eight KS pages left and game at 84% makes math rather easy... eight more updates, each adding 1 KS page and another 2% completion.
Bonus Content will be 1% increments, but that doesn't mean shorter updates.
He is just using that as a number to add as much content as needed, same way he did with ToN

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Really Bancroft smfh i suppose douchebag Brad will be in it too Sighs already not impressed with next chapter FFS
I’m not too worried about the protagonist; Bradley was a douche, yes, but then we got Henry and William, so it’s likely NLT got feedback on that front and chose to steer away from overly unsympathetic male leads. Perhaps Bradley will play a small part in the upcoming narrative, like Henry did in The Genesis Order, but I think the new game is more likely to focus on William again, or a new character.

My main gripe with continuing this series is that it’s starting to get a little formulaic. Treasure of Nadia had a lot of the same tropes as Lust Epidemic, but since the focus was so different (four main love interests vs. twelve), it still had a certain novelty to it; but The Genesis Order rehashed a lot of what Treasure of Nadia did: Heather takes over Janet’s role as the definitely-not-a-mother figure, Chloe is as Kaley in the role of definitely-not-a-sister-figure (who has trouble coming to terms with her sexuality), Hannah is more or less Alia with a bit of Tasha mixed in, Nellie is Claire, Kimura is Naomi, Judy is just Katherine from Lust Epidemic, etc., etc.

I don’t know if starting a new series (or just a standalone game) would encourage NLT to break away from recreating the same characters over and over, but at least it might lead to some more creativity regarding the setting and plot.

Things I am not looking forward to seeing in the new game:
  • Every sex scene ending in someone walking in them, to everyone’s embarrassment. For the love of God.
  • Villains swooping in to swipe the MacGuffin from the protagonists’ hands just after they’ve gone to great lengths to acquire it. It’s 2023 and people are still doing this?
  • Having to backtrack from the room at the far end of the labyrinth thirty floors underground to that one tower room on the fiftieth floor aboveground three times per plot event.
Anyway, I hope there’ll be a couple pregnancies featured in the upcoming content. Judy is confirmed, Hannah maybe (pleasepleaseplease), but I’d also like to see: Nellie (make Tasha a baby sister, heh), as well as Lillian and Arianna (those succubi were hawt, let me make more), and everyone else too, but Hannah and those three especially. Speaking of succubi, I wonder what happened with them …

TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020
I’m not too worried about the protagonist; Bradley was a douche, yes, but then we got Henry and William, so it’s likely NLT got feedback on that front and chose to steer away from overly unsympathetic male leads. Perhaps Bradley will play a small part in the upcoming narrative, like Henry did in The Genesis Order, but I think the new game is more likely to focus on William again, or a new character.

My main gripe with continuing this series is that it’s starting to get a little formulaic. Treasure of Nadia had a lot of the same tropes as Lust Epidemic, but since the focus was so different (four main love interests vs. twelve), it still had a certain novelty to it; but The Genesis Order rehashed a lot of what Treasure of Nadia did: Heather takes over Janet’s role as the definitely-not-a-mother figure, Chloe is as Kaley in the role of definitely-not-a-sister-figure (who has trouble coming to terms with her sexuality), Hannah is more or less Alia with a bit of Tasha mixed in, Nellie is Claire, Kimura is Naomi, Judy is just Katherine from Lust Epidemic, etc., etc.

I don’t know if starting a new series (or just a standalone game) would encourage NLT to break away from recreating the same characters over and over, but at least it might lead to some more creativity regarding the setting and plot.

Things I am not looking forward to seeing in the new game:
  • Every sex scene ending in someone walking in them, to everyone’s embarrassment. For the love of God.
  • Villains swooping in to swipe the MacGuffin from the protagonists’ hands just after they’ve gone to great lengths to acquire it. It’s 2023 and people are still doing this?
  • Having to backtrack from the room at the far end of the labyrinth thirty floors underground to that one tower room on the fiftieth floor aboveground three times per plot event.
Anyway, I hope there’ll be a couple pregnancies featured in the upcoming content. Judy is confirmed, Hannah maybe (pleasepleaseplease), but I’d also like to see: Nellie (make Tasha a baby sister, heh), as well as Lillian and Arianna (those succubi were hawt, let me make more), and everyone else too, but Hannah and those three especially. Speaking of succubi, I wonder what happened with them …
LOL well i played LE few time TON many many times and TGO more than both others put together, i understand that the whole concept of all 3 are based around THE CHURCH (Priests Madalyn Nuns) and THE LOVE SYRUM?POTION,as i recall, in TON didnt Emily make the potion into a Spray and it wasent even mentioned in TGO of her great feats to enhance the Bancroft potion , also the truck full of the syrum tipped into the river and leak, again no mention about that in either TON or TGO one of the places should of had posioned water from the spill but didnt happen. and i think it should be Emily with Lilian is th glimpse of next chapter rather than Bancroft just my opinion, But who knows whats going through NLTs head all i know is THE SAGA WILL CONTINUE,

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
that ending was pretty lackluster, if i played this update and the last update together it may been better, but playing release to release resulted in a pretty anti-climatic ending. also giant orgies are hot but there are so many sex scenes in this game, a giant orgy feels meh (i never want to say that again), regardless even if the scene is good and renders are top tier.
My favorite scene in treasure of nadia was one of the sex trials, MC doesnt even get more then a bj in that scene but its so different and stands out and i found it really hot (and yes i know its not everyone cup of tea)

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes