Six0

Mar 22, 2019
One thing NLT seriously needs to do for their next game is lay off all the damn orgies. This game had way too many, not to mention to many girls. Instead of "The Genesis Order," the title should have been "The Law of Diminishing Returns."

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
Ending was kind of lackluster, though it probably didn't help that it got split into two parts.

Hope NLT learn from some of the criticism they got from TGO and try some different things for their newest adaptation to this tetralogy. TGO is a fun sex game with a little too much sex in it...that sounds weird saying that. Still, it was a fun game.
It's the good ending for the new continue game and the story already end in its own way as well.
*Three titles long*
Also, you are not a Patreon but play games from the pirate line.
If those who donate said okay then it's okay.

Reactions: TheRavenUK

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Hmmm sighs you can't even fuck the best girl in the ending...
In the first game he did same shit the ones I wanted him to fuck the most he didn't in the ending.

Well the top tier girls are still Melissa, Sofia, Jessica, and Haley. Lust Epidemic girls are pretty much ugly compared to the rest.

Reactions: AmadorQ

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
whaat ?? i finished the game but failed to see this mc being nellies son part...elaborate plz
So did I. I got that William is Duncan’s son and that Tasha is Nellie’s daughter but I missed any family link between William and Nellie, if there is one.

Redboi8

Mar 17, 2023
Is it 100% confirmed there won't be any "end game" content? I mean it's v.84081, I thought the game would be finished at v.99xxx or something...

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
All I wanna say is..

In the next game.
JANET BETTER FREAKIN COME BACK OR MAKE A MAJOR CAMEO!!!
AND HAVE A REVENGE PATH FOR HER LOSS DAMMIT!! LOL!! YOU NEVER CROSS A MOM!!

how-dare-you-bonnie.gif

exsomon

May 11, 2020
good adventure game but boring girls,
need female protoganist or more active male cast boning girls
rape for evil bastards, cheating femme fatales for male mc
or ntr otherwise boring one man can not satisfy 12 hot girls alone
final orgy scene is mostly forced lesbien stuff, only if there were more male fuckers, the merrier the orgy

hugo_123

Mar 7, 2018
Yeah its the end one good journey come to the end but where is the fucking trailer for next game that was the thing i waited the most in the final chapters.

Michael Thorton

Jun 28, 2018
Yeah its the end one good journey come to the end but where is the fucking trailer for next game that was the thing i waited the most in the final chapters.
there was a teaser at the ending maybe you didn't noticed it. i think it's a virus so the next game is based on pandemic

Reactions: Ale69
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes