jijji newton

Jan 21, 2018
I quit playing this game around v65 because I predicted what the rest of the game would be. Nothing but boring threesomes/orgies without any real reason. Just downloaded a save to see all the rest of the scenes and I was right. TGO girl variety is really bad, everyone basically has the same body type. the animation style needs some kind of update, some scenes dont make sense when everything moves at the same exact speed and it feels like theyre stuck in slow motion or something, plus all the girl orgasm animations are the exact same hip twerk which made the last orgy even more comical to watch. Lust Epidemic and Treasure of Nadia had way more interesting characters and more variety. The only slightly interesting character in this game was Nellie and maybe the angel in the end with some decent scenes. just very mediocre and boring design choices, not sure if im even excited for the next one

Last edited:

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
I don't know, looks like it could be a game that has all 3 MC's in it? I haven't seen the trailer yet unless that scene with amanda is all yall got. I didn't enjoy TGO enough to actually finish it.
You haven't seen the trailer yet you offer a prediction?

Thanks - you won't mind if I don't care what you think?

Last edited:
Reactions: TheRavenUK

thebowkid

Mar 12, 2018
Hope NLT reduces heroines to at least six in the next game so that they are more fleshed out... There are about 130 sex scenes and for some reason, there is barely any real connection to the girls... I mean in this one I only cared for scenes that had Heather, Nellie, and Andrea... the other girls didn't really matter much to me, but like ToN, the scenes get boring when the fuckfest starts... the initial scenes are always better, I prefer 1 on 1 than just random orgies like the final scene. I honestly have no clue why NLT has many patreons... who are actually these people that enjoy the 180 that the narrative and sex scenes take in the later half...

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Hope NLT reduces heroines to at least six in the next game so that they are more fleshed out... There are about 130 sex scenes and for some reason, there is barely any real connection to the girls... I mean in this one I only cared for scenes that had Heather, Nellie, and Andrea... the other girls didn't really matter much to me, but like ToN, the scenes get boring when the fuckfest starts... the initial scenes are always better, I prefer 1 on 1 than just random orgies like the final scene. I honestly have no clue why NLT has many patreons... who are actually these people that enjoy the 180 that the narrative and sex scenes take in the later half...
I wouldn't say reducing the number of girls is the best way. If i was a subscriber I would probably suggest them to reduce the number of orgies and allow us to choose paths. I think it would work well with NLT games, due to how much scenes they can produce per update, it would work well for a multiple path game like BaDIK

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
sex scenes do not make much sense,
a demon appears and while everyone runs for life,
they forget it and remove all clothes and have sex.
no one is jealous even nun is very open minded
where are gals like that in real life?
If you played Treasure of Nadia you'd know why this happens.

Miguel B

Mar 26, 2018
Hope the new game will have sex scenes having reasons to happen (blackmail, love, something else) but not just happening out of no where..

thebowkid

Mar 12, 2018
I wouldn't say reducing the number of girls is the best way. If i was a subscriber I would probably suggest them to reduce the number of orgies and allow us to choose paths. I think it would work well with NLT games, due to how much scenes they can produce per update, it would work well for a multiple path game like BaDIK
I understand what you mean. The problem is that NLT is trying to make this a story-driven game series with one true path since the 1st game, Lust Epidemic. So every girl must participate and you the MC are just playing on rails with no real choice in the matter. Since BaDIK is a visual novel and is more focused on creating your own headcanon it works best that way since there is no true path to pursue. Unless NLT drops the horrible RPGMaker gameplay and system and turns the game into a Ren'Py visual novel I don't see it happening. So having fewer girls running around would mean that each of them gets more scenes in the end, with the inevitable orgies will all of them by the later half of the game.

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
not impressed Bancroft is in it, should be the nerd that invented the Syrum
He didn't invent it. Valerie mentions using the stuff long before he was around (iirc, back in HER college days).

Seriously, it ended up with only 84%?
Yes, because the rest is bonus material, like booty calls, extra pictures, etc. Kinda like how if you completed the story of ToN but didn't do extra stuff, the game was only about 80% complete (Second playthrough, I didn't do the bonus stuff and was confused the game was almost over when I was at 77% completion)

I’m not too worried about the protagonist; Bradley was a douche, yes, but then we got Henry and William, so it’s likely NLT got feedback on that front and chose to steer away from overly unsympathetic male leads. Perhaps Bradley will play a small part in the upcoming narrative, like Henry did in The Genesis Order, but I think the new game is more likely to focus on William again, or a new character.

My main gripe with continuing this series is that it’s starting to get a little formulaic. Treasure of Nadia had a lot of the same tropes as Lust Epidemic, but since the focus was so different (four main love interests vs. twelve), it still had a certain novelty to it; but The Genesis Order rehashed a lot of what Treasure of Nadia did: Heather takes over Janet’s role as the definitely-not-a-mother figure, Chloe is as Kaley in the role of definitely-not-a-sister-figure (who has trouble coming to terms with her sexuality), Hannah is more or less Alia with a bit of Tasha mixed in, Nellie is Claire, Kimura is Naomi, Judy is just Katherine from Lust Epidemic, etc., etc.

I don’t know if starting a new series (or just a standalone game) would encourage NLT to break away from recreating the same characters over and over, but at least it might lead to some more creativity regarding the setting and plot.

Things I am not looking forward to seeing in the new game:
  • Every sex scene ending in someone walking in them, to everyone’s embarrassment. For the love of God.
  • Villains swooping in to swipe the MacGuffin from the protagonists’ hands just after they’ve gone to great lengths to acquire it. It’s 2023 and people are still doing this?
  • Having to backtrack from the room at the far end of the labyrinth thirty floors underground to that one tower room on the fiftieth floor aboveground three times per plot event.
Anyway, I hope there’ll be a couple pregnancies featured in the upcoming content. Judy is confirmed, Hannah maybe (pleasepleaseplease), but I’d also like to see: Nellie (make Tasha a baby sister, heh), as well as Lillian and Arianna (those succubi were hawt, let me make more), and everyone else too, but Hannah and those three especially. Speaking of succubi, I wonder what happened with them …
Yeah, I was rather annoyed this game never introduced teleporters. While there are more ways to get anywhere, the map is convoluted enough for me to get turned around, particularly in either the mansion or the underground portions.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
He didn't invent it. Valerie mentions using the stuff long before he was around (iirc, back in HER college days).

Yes, because the rest is bonus material, like booty calls, extra pictures, etc. Kinda like how if you completed the story of ToN but didn't do extra stuff, the game was only about 80% complete (Second playthrough, I didn't do the bonus stuff and was confused the game was almost over when I was at 77% completion)

Yeah, I was rather annoyed this game never introduced teleporters. While there are more ways to get anywhere, the map is convoluted enough for me to get turned around, particularly in either the mansion or the underground portions.
Bancroft isn't in the genesis order.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Ngl this game, at some point, started to bore the crap out of me...
Yeah, same here. I just stopped playing the updates altogether a while back. The same gameplay loop for three whole games was a bore. It'd be one thing if the sex scenes were interesting, and if the game had choices to make things interesting for the player, but it doesn't, and the sex scenes were just the same non-stop orgies and threesomes with most girl combinations in the back half of the game.

It's like once you get those few solo scenes in with the characters you like, then I know it's time for me to tune out, because it's all downhill from there.

Objectively speaking, the animations are really good and so is his update cycles, but it should be when all his contemporaries moved on to other engines, like Ren'Py, while NLT is still on that RPG Maker life and giving us the same game we've all played multiple times already.

I was hopeful that maybe this would be the end and something fresh would come from NLT, but it doesn't appear that way.

The next game really needs less girls, though. There's just too many and it's never satisfying if you're a fan of only a couple.

I mean, as far as I know, NLT didn't even have a solo sex scene with Chloe where she gets creampied by the MC. How do you leave that scene out when it's probably the one her fans are looking forward to most? I absolutely hate the way he did Chloe in this game.

Anyways, I'll still give the next game a look when it shows up here on F95 (will never support the guy or buy his games on Steam), but I won't play the same game again for the fourth time, so it's gonna be downloading completed saves only.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
On the bright side Henry can see his father and Evie in Limbo and appear in the real world in a spectral form. (y)
If you use the "Quote" button you can reply to multiple people at once instead of separate posts for individual responses. Cuts down on the spam.

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Early on in this update, you go into the room with the portal and where you encounter William and there is a item that you pick up in top right - highlighted with a glowing blue spot - this is an Artefact Segment - can I check, is this just to be sold for gold - it wasn't used, I still have it.

Likewise there are a few things that I have not sold, just in case

King Idol
Artefact Segment
Unknown Relic (x2)

I also have a spare dumbbell left over - have had this for ages and was expecting to find two more to do a strength increase - my strength is 5

Also my intelligence is 5 - I have three old books - is it worth bumping up my intelligence - can it go any higher?

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes