NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
I tried treasure of nadia wasnt a fan of it
Personally I think that TON is better than TGO but there are others that think the opposite - personal opinions.

BUT, if you like one of them I can't understand how you could dislike the other so much that you don't want to play it - they are essentially the same game, same format, same mechanics just a slightly different setting.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Personally I think that TON is better than TGO but there are others that think the opposite - personal opinions.

BUT, if you like one of them I can't understand how you could dislike the other so much that you don't want to play it - they are essentially the same game, same format, same mechanics just a slightly different setting.
Loved the Lust Epidemic just coz the MC got all the girls pregnant after the game

Oct 7, 2019

I feel like gameplay and story wise they are similar enough that the deciding factor will be the characters. Personally, I think TON had more attractive women, but that's just my tastes.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I feel like gameplay and story wise they are similar enough that the deciding factor will be the characters. Personally, I think TON had more attractive women, but that's just my tastes.
At the very least TGO had a much better user interface. The item building and combination process in TON - especially towards the end of the game when your inventory was really full - was annoying as hell. Also just using stuff like chest keys automatically in TGO is a very easy hut very welcome QoL improvement.

In terms of the women...yeah, that is very much a thing of personal taste. For me it was very clearly the other way around. I loved the fact that they made the cast more diverse and Erica and Kimberly were some of the hottest female characters I've ever seen in any of these games. I also don't need any complete airheads like Alia in my games.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
At the very least TGO had a much better user interface. The item building and combination process in TON - especially towards the end of the game when your inventory was really full - was annoying as hell. Also just using stuff like chest keys automatically in TGO is a very easy hut very welcome QoL improvement.

In terms of the women...yeah, that is very much a thing of personal taste. For me it was very clearly the other way around. I loved the fact that they made the cast more diverse and Erica and Kimberly were some of the hottest female characters I've ever seen in any of these games. I also don't need any complete airheads like Alia in my games.
Id love too see Erica and Kimberly asking the MC too knock them up

• Haha
Reactions: Takkatakka

Fnarkl

Nov 7, 2020
Well that ending was a bit of a dud, at least we got a trailer for the new one.

If I were to make a wish list for the next in the series it would be that:
A. Stop doing the convulsing squirts every single scene
B. Try a different engine or work on your own if possible. This is one of the few RPGM games I can stand, but it's still old and clunky at this point
C. Slow down the money grind, this was better than ToN, but it's still a pain in the butt to get money (at least without cheating)
D. Maybe do some more adventure game style puzzles rather than only focusing on objects hidden in the terrain

korvfisk

May 5, 2019
Well that ending was a bit of a dud, at least we got a trailer for the new one.

If I were to make a wish list for the next in the series it would be that:
A. Stop doing the convulsing squirts every single scene
B. Try a different engine or work on your own if possible. This is one of the few RPGM games I can stand, but it's still old and clunky at this point
C. Slow down the money grind, this was better than ToN, but it's still a pain in the butt to get money (at least without cheating)
D. Maybe do some more adventure game style puzzles rather than only focusing on objects hidden in the terrain
I agree with A, C and D.
B doesn't bother me that much.

Reactions: Jack_Raf

Obitron

Oct 14, 2020
new booty call ??
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In regards to which game you like better (TON vs TGO) it will probably lean heavily on which one had more girls you liked better.

In no specific order for me it would be Hannah, Tasha, Nellie, Carol, Lillian, Jessica, Emily and Diana so I like them about the same.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Or cut that out entirely. Even with a guide the game easily takes some 100h to complete, no need to pad that further with mindless "artifact farming". :cautious:

Fnarkl

Nov 7, 2020
Or cut that out entirely. Even with a guide the game easily takes some 100h to complete, no need to pad that further with mindless "artifact farming". :cautious:
Idk, I sort of like it as something to do along the way. I'd be pretty ok with simply upping the values so you don't have to actively farm them.

At least that's one positive thing about using RPGM, it's very easy to edit save games.

Jun 24, 2021
Oh man brainwashed... Everything he said, came out true. The only reason your think he is a pathological liar is because CNN and other fake media told you.

CNN made a list of Trump lies, I only read the first 75, and they all weren't lies. After that I didn't have time for that BS any more...

Probably soon some one will complain about this being political, well it's not. The whole world is getting destroyed and you don't even see it. Believing you need to pay more taxes, for some fictive climate problems. When the real environment problems are being neglected...

And no Trump isn't my grandy, not do I care. I'm just observing. and seeing who is lying and who could be, well your pedo-senile daddy Biden is the real criminal, but you don't look because your media tells you to look somewhere else. For 6 years they complained about Russia, Russia, there was no russia collusion. Then Trump should have raped someone, that some one ended up paying trump millions, you really believe that would have happened if he had raped that woman? And now we get that january 6th insurrection, where we already found out the video CNN put out was alterated, cut, and added a lot of noise. The real video shows that not much happened, and the police let the demostraters in themselves. Unfortunately with our fake media, you will have to wait a few years to see, if you are lucky and didn't die of heartattack because you got your fifth booster...

It's funny, even with sex-games, everyone has a different opinion and doesn't agree with each other. One wants harem the other not, one wants pregnant the other not. Some don't want NTR the other wants some. etc etc
Man You realy love him so much,,,dont You? .. you should be polishing his shoes for the election... Stop wasting your time here...OR should develop a RPG here,,, would be fun to play :D

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes