exsomon

May 11, 2020
Also my intelligence is 5 - I have three old books - is it worth bumping up my intelligence - can it go any higher?
6 is max right now but do not bother if you are not going for 100% completion run
only increases money earned from artifact sales and mini games (basketball, shooting range)
i already have ove 20 k money with every possible thing bought
one home decoration and one unspecified item is ot the shop
they are for the next updates or not
not important

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Herny: "Don't worry, I'm going to be a much better treasure hunter than my father, I definitely won't die."

Man his mom and sister are going to be pissed. Incidentally, I hope there's something that gives him a physical body again because otherwise I feel a little let down that a character we invested so much in just dies outright like that.

Reactions: bonerland
Apr 19, 2023
And yet, instead of making something new they are doing it again and i can't believe it. Another two years of the same shit we have been getting. The next game will probably have even less fans then TGO had but that's what happens when you keep releasing the same stuff over and over again.
I queried the trilogy thing on f95zone recently because I never saw NLT Media say anywhere that their last three games were a self-contained three-parter beginning with LE and ending with TGO. :confused: Never saw or heard anything like that anywhere from the developers themselves, although, maybe because a lot of fantasy/scifi gets rolled out in threes, e.g., Lord of the Rings, lots of players here (and elsewhere) appeared convinced that this was the developer's plan all along. :unsure: My understanding was that NLT Media were trying to develop a "universe" of games, each game representing a location in that "universe" with characters able to move fluidly between one game (location) to another, allowing old and new characters to meet and interact with each other in different locations (games) in various ways, with every game linked to every other game immediately or distantly historically. Just like the real universe the NLT Media "universe" was supposed to have no defined beginning or end and would continue to expand with every new game indefinitely. ;)

The prospect of a sprawling saga like this intrigues me, but I can appreciate why others might not feel the same. (y)

I'm on board with whatever the developers do because I appreciate the quality of their work, admire their industry, and am just plain old entertained by it. :) NLT Media are currently in the process of changing the way that their games are delivered to customers and so, unless a particularly generous Patreon supporter on the highest tier comes forward to share, or a cracked installer/updater/launcher becomes available on this site, The Genesis Order may well be the last NLT Media game ever to appear on this site for players to enjoy, hate, love, complain or gripe about for nothing. :cry:

I would enjoy it while you can if I were you. :p

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
Herny: "Don't worry, I'm going to be a much better treasure hunter than my father, I definitely won't die."

Man his mom and sister are going to be pissed. Incidentally, I hope there's something that gives him a physical body again because otherwise I feel a little let down that a character we invested so much in just dies outright like that.
I was hoping MC would take over Henry's harem, if he is dead anyway...

Out of luck....

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I was hoping MC would take over Henry's harem, if he is dead anyway...

Out of luck....
That's just kind of blind. The women love who they love, the fact that Tasha and the others all stayed out of William's circle for the entire game should show how devoted they were to Henry. Hell Tasha's even considering shoving the crystal up her pussy to keep having sex with him. Like I said, I really hope there's a way for him to get a body back later.

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
That's just kind of blind. The women love who they love, the fact that Tasha and the others all stayed out of William's circle for the entire game should show how devoted they were to Henry. Hell Tasha's even considering shoving the crystal up her pussy to keep having sex with him. Like I said, I really hope there's a way for him to get a body back later.
Hey a man can dream can't he ? It's still a comedy sex game...

Reactions: Ale69

1freevideo1

Nov 25, 2019
Hi, what was previous version? I dont know, if I can only update, or have to download full game.
My game is at version 51113

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes