DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
Yeah well... kinda disapointed with this one. Treasure of Nadia story and was so freakin much better. And the finale here... miss Bankroft... (or whatever the name) the bitch I hated so much in 1st game serie, ugly inside and outside.... godamn I wanted so much "Nadia" back as the come back character" anyway...

Edit: I enjoyed the main character better than the 2 first ones in previous serie. At least William is a cool guy, not a pretencious crap like the 2 others . Loved Hannah and Judy characters, their story and style, and liked Melissa look, let's say pretty much all characters were better than previously (but not as better as Sofia was) but the game plot made this game annoyingly repetitive pretty fast. The ending has a total lack of story and explanation about everyone's fate. Still, good game.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheSweetEvilKing
Aug 3, 2023
Yeah well... kinda disapointed with this one. Trasure of Nadia story was so freakin much better. And the finale here... miss bankroft... (or whatever the name) the bitch I hated so much in 1st game serie, ugly inside and outside.... godamn I wanted so much Nadia back as the "come back" character" anyway...
Can't really agree with everything, but at least one thing, miss bankroft I agree, I also didn't like the videos in the xxx shop, I only bought them to get my points, but damn they are ugly...

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
Can't really agree with everything, but at least one thing, miss bankroft I agree, I also didn't like the videos in the xxx shop, I only bought them to get my points, but damn they are ugly...
Personaly I don't really care about the repetitive same sex scenes, I usualy click click to pass quickly every of them because it's boring even without reading except a few times if it reveals someting interresting for the story (lilian thing when you enter hell for exemple)... just interrested by the story, so yeah i don't care much about videos or pics or whatever, neither the final orgy. I'm just pleased you can finaly bang the angel (just for the fun of it).

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
I would be so happy if part of the extra content is letting us see many of these women pregnant months later as the MC's harem.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I would be so happy if part of the extra content is letting us see many of these women pregnant months later as the MC's harem.
It’s highly probable we’ll see some pregnancies, considering the precedent set by Treasure of Nadia.

Unfortunately, Treasure of Nadia only featured three pregnancies—Alia’s, Sofia’s, and Jessica’s—so it’s also probable only a few of William’s girls will have pregnant content. Judy is all but confirmed, and Hannah was hinted at too, but I’m not sure there’ll be much more beyond that. We’ll just have to wait and see.

exsomon

May 11, 2020
Next game MC has to start from stratch,
because he had to give away all the money from treasure hunt
and sell his fully updated huge house to fund several child support claims
all his possesions will be taken by the girls
and he is out of job too
he was fired from the police
tough break
we may see him as a homeless guy in a street

Yotobi

Mar 31, 2020
It seems you never followed this or other NLT threads, else you would know a version of 1 would be the final, not a version of .81
thats where my doubts have arisen, I see a lot of people laming about incompleteness of the game but I expect many more updates to get the 1.0

vks017

Jun 30, 2017
thats where my doubts have arisen, I see a lot of people laming about incompleteness of the game but I expect many more updates to get the 1.0
Yeah especially as the teaser looked quite sparse compared to the one we got with the end of TONs main story. Judging by that we have a long wait till the next game and many bonus updates.

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
All the
Yeah especially as the teaser looked quite sparse compared to the one we got with the end of TONs main story. Judging by that we have a long wait till the next game and many bonus updates.
All the "Bonus Updates" in ToN were 1% each. We are currently at 84% with TGO so with 16% to go, at 1% per update, this means that the next game will begin on 15th April 2024. Best nobody start holding their breath in anticipation would be my advice. :LOL:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
It seems you never followed this or other NLT threads, else you would know a version of 1 would be the final, not a version of .81
The story IS complete. What's left are basically irrelevant bonus stuff.

And I maintain my point that waiting for full completion in a game that's laughably weak with its plot to the point that's it's not worth spending a millisecond waiting for is a totally avoidable & self-inflicted pain.

Lakota

Oct 21, 2021
so anyone has a 74% savefile by any change or else 75 or somewhere after 73% .. i keep getting stuck at the point in hell where i need to find a coin .. i replayed the total gamer from scratch until 73% and i just cannot get further

tiec

Sep 8, 2017
Having a bit of a problem here, I am playing version The Genesis Order-V.83072 but my save game tells me I am at 84%, never downloaded or played the latest version, so I think this is a bug.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone happens to have a .81 save for me? As I always kept overwriting my save games I do not have an older one.

Edit; to be sure, a safe that starts at .81, so the end of .79

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes