and sell his fully updated huge house to fund several child support claims
all his possesions will be taken by the girls
and he is out of job too
he was fired from the police
tough break
we may see him as a homeless guy in a street

Yotobi

Mar 31, 2020
It seems you never followed this or other NLT threads, else you would know a version of 1 would be the final, not a version of .81
thats where my doubts have arisen, I see a lot of people laming about incompleteness of the game but I expect many more updates to get the 1.0

vks017

Jun 30, 2017
thats where my doubts have arisen, I see a lot of people laming about incompleteness of the game but I expect many more updates to get the 1.0
Yeah especially as the teaser looked quite sparse compared to the one we got with the end of TONs main story. Judging by that we have a long wait till the next game and many bonus updates.

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
All the
Yeah especially as the teaser looked quite sparse compared to the one we got with the end of TONs main story. Judging by that we have a long wait till the next game and many bonus updates.
All the "Bonus Updates" in ToN were 1% each. We are currently at 84% with TGO so with 16% to go, at 1% per update, this means that the next game will begin on 15th April 2024. Best nobody start holding their breath in anticipation would be my advice. :LOL:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
It seems you never followed this or other NLT threads, else you would know a version of 1 would be the final, not a version of .81
The story IS complete. What's left are basically irrelevant bonus stuff.

And I maintain my point that waiting for full completion in a game that's laughably weak with its plot to the point that's it's not worth spending a millisecond waiting for is a totally avoidable & self-inflicted pain.

Lakota

Oct 21, 2021
so anyone has a 74% savefile by any change or else 75 or somewhere after 73% .. i keep getting stuck at the point in hell where i need to find a coin .. i replayed the total gamer from scratch until 73% and i just cannot get further

tiec

Sep 8, 2017
Having a bit of a problem here, I am playing version The Genesis Order-V.83072 but my save game tells me I am at 84%, never downloaded or played the latest version, so I think this is a bug.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone happens to have a .81 save for me? As I always kept overwriting my save games I do not have an older one.

Edit; to be sure, a safe that starts at .81, so the end of .79

Lakota

Oct 21, 2021
realy something buggy going on .. used the file , stuck before the coin again when i load .. so nevermind .. ill wait till this game is finished.. done now

skippyrecords

Feb 3, 2023
So, I'll do my best to explain the biggest reason why I think the game was a dud.

It made the mistake of being a detective game, and you played as a detective. An unlikable detective at that, who was a departure from the character you came to love in Treasure of Nadia. So there's that going in.

The problem with it being a detective game was that its a linear story with one single path, and it holds your hand through the duration of the game and your guardian angel does more detective work than you. This game gave me no sense of accomplishment because I didn't feel like I accomplished anything of note whatsoever, or figured anything out on my own whatsoever, and I dont think there was anything of note to figure out. The main character I played as was an idiot who oversaw a very narrative driven story where everything came about around him, with a lot of swerves, way less ingenuity, and he was just there.

It's a game you can't play without a guide. "Oh wow, how did I not think to walk over into this section of wall and then go down 3 steps to find an invisible key," or expecting me to be able to put together 3 magic ingredients and MacGuyver a chainsaw to cut into a pantry to find dust to make a bomb. So it was also a nuisance to have to refer to a guide at every step of the way.

It jumped the shark and went off the rails when it started getting into hell and portals. At that point there was nothing exciting left to see or do. I remember in Treasure of Nadia it was a very slow build, in particular with the character of Janet, that by the time you got to scenes 81 and 90 you were set to explode after months of anticipation. This game had no such buildup or tension. It teased it early on with your boss but that quickly went up in smoke. All the payoffs came early and there were better scenes earlier than later.

I felt Treasure of Nadia was superior in every way. A treasure hunter works for a game thats a fetch quest. That character just felt funnier and more likable. In a perfect world, I hope the next game in the series just breaks the fourth wall and reveals the main character all along was you playing through an avatar. But in terms of consistency, dedication and quality, NLT media still sits at the top when you consider the alternatives. This just felt like Mass Effect 3 compared to Mass Effect 2.

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
dudes the reason why there are so many orgies and anal is because somebody is paying for it. NTL isn't the guy who does what's best for the game, he does what's best for his pocket. There is obviously somebody lobbying and paying big bucks for having specific type of content. That's why all his games start out great and then go to shit because certain patrons start lobbying hard to see their fantasies come true. He is great in a sense that he is not bullshitting and milking but that alone does not make him a great dev.

3.70 star(s) 228 Votes