PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
unfortunetly i need to stop play this game , bcs is so goooooood i need it complete i will wait no matter how many years will take

Fcz1

Oct 22, 2018
So the story of this game is officially over and the next update is just additional content?
I hope for the next game the content will be more varied like dialog choices, bigger map, etc

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
So if this is the follow ups of Lust Epidemic and TON then should there be some pregnancy involved in the game as the end of the Lust Epidemic the mc had kids with the girls.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: 84081
I have a bug here at Wilk Mansion.

When I arrive in an area the mc is right on the wall and then the Guard and Melissa enter the room they talk to me and in the end they tell me something to go to the church to see the next steps of the Priest and then I appear there in the room of the priest in the middle of the door and there's no way to get out of there so you can get out if I save and press this save then he can move.

But if I go back to the Mansion and enter the area again, the same scene as the previous one returns and the bug happens again.

Look at the photos of the map and the room and you will see where I am talking.
Bug Wilk Mansion 01.jpg Bug Wilk Mansion 02.jpg :unsure:

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Go 1down, 1left. Grab Devil's Container hidden behind the pillar
There is supposed to be a Devil's Container here, and there is none.
Am I missing a key point that I should do before it appears>?
Edit: I just installed the cheat mod in hopes that I could find that item in it....aaaand its not available in there.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Waiting for next update....
Hopefully we can get more Tasha (y)
KEEP on "hoping" then, since as it has been mentioned to you MANY times before, Tasha is from the previous game, notice how the MC here can't bang Diane OR Tasha...the same way Henry can't do ANY of the girls in the FOLLOWING game he is CAMEOING in?
The VERY same thing happened when Henry met characters from the FIRST game while trying to develop a "better" elixer, resulting in the very same outcome.
I am sure though you were "just" mentioning Tasha so you can see her in more scenes that have NOTHING to do with banging her.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Since I have not gotten ANY response to how I can fix the BUG where I cannot get the Devil Container, and would prefer not to start over, WHERE can I get one?
(an extra built into the game somewhere else>>?)
since it's a CRUCIAL item to get...meaning I cannot progress without the dmn thing.

Fate stay

Apr 19, 2023
NLT MEDIA should reduce the amount of puzzles in their next game(y)
We are here to Fap, not to solve irrelevant puzzles :LOL:

Reactions: Rborsay

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
I mean...there are other games that basically would take from now until April 2024 for just one update, never mind the start of a "completely" new game. Taking about 1 1/2 years from a first release to a finished game with 100s of scenes and ~100+h our playtime is actually pretty good. A lot of other games would get between 3 and 5 updates in that time and would progress like 10h tops.
I'm not complaining just pointing out that TGO has a long way to go before it's updates finish. The main story is over but it's more like the end of a beginning than the beginning of an end. (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Takkatakka

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
NLT MEDIA should reduce the amount of puzzles in their next game(y)
We are here to Fap, not to solve irrelevant puzzles :LOL:
Au contraire. Personally I would appreciate more story, more puzzles, more side-quests, more off-piste missions and proper mini-games (worth that name) to play between updates to keep me interested and engaged. But then I am in a relationship, do have a girlfriend, and regard TGO as an amusing erotic entertainment rather than a means to solitary release. :ROFLMAO: I can't believe that I'm the only one that feels this way although sometimes, when I drop in occasionally to read the comments, I do seriously wonder about that. :rolleyes:

watermankaku

Feb 6, 2021
Those women who lost their last leading role are so pitiful. I suggest that I put my portrait into the game and take care of them in bed, hahaha.

Longma

Feb 21, 2022
One doubt.

On the tittle of the thread it says v84081, but on the download links only v0.51.

Is this updated?

3.70 star(s) 228 Votes