Borel

Jan 7, 2022
I mean...there are other games that basically would take from now until April 2024 for just one update, never mind the start of a "completely" new game. Taking about 1 1/2 years from a first release to a finished game with 100s of scenes and ~100+h our playtime is actually pretty good. A lot of other games would get between 3 and 5 updates in that time and would progress like 10h tops.
I'm not complaining just pointing out that TGO has a long way to go before it's updates finish. The main story is over but it's more like the end of a beginning than the beginning of an end. (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Takkatakka

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
NLT MEDIA should reduce the amount of puzzles in their next game(y)
We are here to Fap, not to solve irrelevant puzzles :LOL:
Au contraire. Personally I would appreciate more story, more puzzles, more side-quests, more off-piste missions and proper mini-games (worth that name) to play between updates to keep me interested and engaged. But then I am in a relationship, do have a girlfriend, and regard TGO as an amusing erotic entertainment rather than a means to solitary release. :ROFLMAO: I can't believe that I'm the only one that feels this way although sometimes, when I drop in occasionally to read the comments, I do seriously wonder about that. :rolleyes:

watermankaku

Feb 6, 2021
Those women who lost their last leading role are so pitiful. I suggest that I put my portrait into the game and take care of them in bed, hahaha.

Longma

Feb 21, 2022
One doubt.

On the tittle of the thread it says v84081, but on the download links only v0.51.

Is this updated?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
One doubt.

On the tittle of the thread it says v84081, but on the download links only v0.51.

Is this updated?
Only the windows files are updated, because it's more difficult to take the other ones from NLT and leaks them here now.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Well -- you're wrong on at least some levels. The "Windows" version is v.84081 actually, while the Linux/Mac/Android versions haven't been update in the OP for quite a bit. But if you use the Search box at the very top, you'll find instructions on how to update your Linux/Mac version yourself using the up-to-date Windows version, and you'll find an Android port of v.84081 as well.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
WELL, I should have expected less then.
I posted a few times a couple of days ago not being able to CONTINUE this game since I couldn't get one single solitary item, the demon container when you first get to roam hell.
Could I PLEASE get some assistance here so I can finish this!??

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I posted a few times a couple of days ago not being able to CONTINUE this game since I couldn't get one single solitary item, the demon container when you first get to roam hell.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apr 19, 2023
Check out this YouTube channel. There are detailed, step by step, walkthroughs for TGO (and lots of other games) which should answer any and all of you queries. Just watch and play along with the video, you really can't go wrong.

Fruttie

May 15, 2022
how long in the game before the exclamation mark disappears... i dont want to have that hint(s).... wanne figure it out on my own which road to take :)

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
how long in the game before the exclamation mark disappears... i dont want to have that hint(s).... wanne figure it out on my own which road to take :)
Bro take it from it, it’s not worth it with this game. Take your time if you want to hunt for secrets, but if you’re ready to move on, just follow the hints; the dev is expecting players to follow it, and so gives little indication as to where you can go to progress the story or find plot-relevant items, so if you don’t follow the hints, the gameplay in this game involves going through every screen in the game one by one until you stumble upon what you need, then rinse and repeat.

Fruttie

May 15, 2022
ToN was great... and offcourse if U couldn't find ur way u could ask ur "buddy" for the next clue... but this
exclamation mark is annoying :p ;):love::cool:

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes