7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What an "interesting"...patronizing/ condescending tone in your comment.
I GET it, your life sucks on the outside, but try not to let that rub off on replying.

Lol you ACTUALLY believe that I HAVENT did a search through that entire feed AND followed the steps in the WALKTHROUGH PROVIDED?
Maybe you should do a search for my previous comments on here to SEE where I am stuck, to SEE how I am in the exact position the walkthrough points out...no just scroll UP on the SAME page, and how I am STILL missing the container before you go and jump to conclusions.

What an ignorant way to reply for someone who has been here for 4 and a half years.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Check out this YouTube channel. There are detailed, step by step, walkthroughs for TGO (and lots of other games) which should answer any and all of you queries. Just watch and play along with the video, you really can't go wrong.

Thank you, the walkthrough here points out everything I SHOULD need and has some detailed pictures.
I followed through with it quite religiously to get everything I was missing before the update finished.
The issue I am having is the devil's container is not where it is listed to be, so I am looking for a way to maybe patch it, or find another somewhere since I am stuck.
I appreciate the Youtube suggestion btw.

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
Thank you, the walkthrough here points out everything I SHOULD need and has some detailed pictures.
I followed through with it quite religiously to get everything I was missing before the update finished.
The issue I am having is the devil's container is not where it is listed to be, so I am looking for a way to maybe patch it, or find another somewhere since I am stuck.
I appreciate the Youtube suggestion btw.
Sounds like you're trouble is with v.83 of TGO. In your shoes I would try the following steps:

(1)

To check to see if your save file is corrupt and causing your problem: Move everything in the folder where your saves are stored somewhere else temporarily (so you can put them back later if you want to), download and extract everything in the zip file below into your empty save folder, restart your game and replay using the 81% save included to check to see if the game plays properly. (All of these saves work.) If it does your original save is corrupt and can't be used in future unless you edited it, made a mistake, and can reedit and correct it.

(2)

To check to see if the last update spoiled your game: Update the game again from a different source, replacing all of the relevant files and see if that cures it. If it does, problem solved.

(3)

The final nuclear option would be to download the whole game again which is a pain.

Good luck.

Last edited:

Demiurge299

Aug 7, 2018
new to NLT games, it looks like each one has a different protagonist, but it also seems like they're very clearly in an order, is it fine to play this one without the previous two, or would you be missing alot from doing so?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
new to NLT games, it looks like each one has a different protagonist, but it also seems like they're very clearly in an order, is it fine to play this one without the previous two, or would you be missing alot from doing so?
All you’ll miss out on are small references and a bit of background for some of the secondary characters. There is a “larger story” at play, but it’s not especially deep or anything.

If you end up enjoying this game, however, you might want to try out the other ones anyway.

Demiurge299

Aug 7, 2018
All you’ll miss out on are small references and a bit of background for some of the secondary characters. There is a “larger story” at play, but it’s not especially deep or anything.

If you end up enjoying this game, however, you might want to try out the other ones anyway.

Sounds good, I appreciate the advice, thanks!

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Three games with different protagonist. But the over arching story spans the three games. You don't really need to play the other two first as the games do quite well at filling in enough plot points to get you on your way for the most part. But if you want the full experience - play the other two first. They are decent games and worth the time.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
I’m estimating around six months.
More like eight months if the updates are all 1% as ToN "bonus" updates were.

(We are at 84% now so 16% to go, so at two updates a month there should be 16/2 = 8 months until the new game.)

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Pretty sure that they said that will start working on the game immediately, working on the bonus content for TGO in parallel.

I guess doing it that way when they do first release the next game there will be 20% or so of content for demo purposes.

AdultFunGamer

Jul 22, 2022
I haven't played the game since the beginning because the I-patch was missing. I know that someone has programmed a pseudo-patch. But that didn't really appeal to me. Has anything changed in the whole thing, or has NLT-Media said goodbye to the I-Patch Family Mods because of Patreon?

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
I haven't played the game since the beginning because the I-patch was missing. I know that someone has programmed a pseudo-patch. But that didn't really appeal to me. Has anything changed in the whole thing, or has NLT-Media said goodbye to the I-Patch Family Mods because of Patreon?
The Genesis Order is hard coded and can't be patched. The only way that the names and nouns that characters use to refer to each other in the game is to change the actual code of the game, occurrence by occurrence, which is a herculean task. Whether anybody would be willing to attempt this at some point, well, who knows? Some did in the beginning, update by update, and quickly gave up. I doubt such a thing will happen personally. Way too much effort for fuck all reward. (y)

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Fate stay

Apr 19, 2023
I fully expect the next game to be a copy paste of this one with some minor tweaks
I hope I am wrong tough

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes