NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
I've tried the new puzzles and, although they look pretty at first glance, are pretty shit to play compared to ToN's snake puzzles IMHO. :(
Tend to agree, I don’t like the mechanics as much, didn’t find the puzzles as intuitive— but to be fair we have only seen a few examples so far so I don’t want to be so critical just yet.

Aug 3, 2023
That's fine. Thanks. I prefer to play as the creators intended, and sometimes that means installing a patch.
I'm the same, there is no landlady/landlord bullshit in these games.

The patch is, just someone trying to make chloe your sister and Heather your mom, which doesn't really fit the story. And it's not complete either.

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
That's fine. Thanks. I prefer to play as the creators intended, and sometimes that means installing a patch.
By definition, installing a "patch" means you are NOT playing "as the creators intended" as, if the "creators" didn't intend you to play what they released, (obviously) they wouldn't have released it!

Moreover, if they had intended you to play the version you seem to want with "a patch", they would have released that version.

So please, stop trying to pretend that the (per)version you want is what the authors "really" wanted.

It's not. Live with it.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
By definition, installing a "patch" means you are NOT playing "as the creators intended" as, if the "creators" didn't intend you to play what they released, (obviously) they wouldn't have released it!

Moreover, if they had intended you to play the version you seem to want with "a patch", they would have released that version.

So please, stop trying to pretend that the (per)version you want is what the authors "really" wanted.

It's not. Live with it.
Not talking about NLT specifically, but there are a lot of games where you’re meant to use the incest patch. Like the ones where the MC lives in a single-family house with his suspiciously maternal “landlady” who’s always twenty years older than him, and comes to wake him up in bed and cooks him breakfast, etc.

3.70 star(s) 228 Votes