Here4Game_12

Dec 28, 2022
HI everyone , I am new to these games, can anyone help me with scene player, I have installed all the cheats and mod. But I can only play videos in first row. How to unlock and play all the scene. I have also loaded a latest save. I can see all the scene been listed but when I hit play nothing happens. While in TON I can play all scenes.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
HI everyone , I am new to these games, can anyone help me with scene player, I have installed all the cheats and mod. But I can only play videos in first row. How to unlock and play all the scene. I have also loaded a latest save. I can see all the scene been listed but when I hit play nothing happens. While in TON I can play all scenes.
Its looks like there is problem with mod. NLT games are usually problem with it.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Its looks like there is problem with mod. NLT game are usually problem with it.
NLT games do not have problems with MODs, it is the other way around...
Yeah, than why i ToN thread was almost every day some issue with it.
NLT mods are functional only when game is complete and mod is release after that.

I have any experience with TGO mod, but few with his older games and there are everytime some problems.

Feb 8, 2023
Best to make a backup of the www folder in your game's folder so you can recover the last working version of your game if the update goes tits up! Everybody really should do this before changing a working game radically. Fair warning. Here's the first "Bonus" chapter:

The_Genesis_Order_-_PC-v.85082.UPDATE.ONLY

MEGA

GoFile

Enjoy!

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 228 Votes