NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Didn't take me long to complete that update.

Have the temple puzzles changed - I remember struggling with them before but the four that are there now are really straightforward - seemed very much easier then they were before.

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Have NLT Media already announced next game?

Someone?
No, not really. There is a very vague trailer at the end of the game - after the orgy in the mansion - but that really doesn't give much away.

A recent update from NLT stated that they would start working on it in 2024.

flosliwa

May 10, 2018
Close to the end right now, can't say how much I'm disappointed with this game. Ok technically speaking it's vanilla of course, but regarding story side, it's so full of.. Nothing... And more than that, of course this is just my opinion, it's degrading from game to game... Lust Epidemic was really something, TON quite good but really didn't gave the same sensation, this Genesis Order... What can I say, ok we're just waiting for new updates to have new animations and that's all... The story is so badly written, (is there really a story ?) it's only a purpose to give more group sex scenes. Happy is the MC ! Never saw a man banging so many girls in a row :)))) Bullshit honnestly, but again a big "bravo" for the technical part cause animations are by far some of the best ever seen here...

Apr 19, 2023
First time I ever had to use a walkthrough. :( Having to play puzzles inside Angelcraft to get feathers to bump up the angel's profile I would never have discovered on my own. And as usual the artefacts were hidden weirdly, even more weirdly than usual it seemed to me. (A bedroom key hidden outside under a tree? Really?) This was a genuine 1% update, i.e., half the usual size, which I suppose is fair but left me feeling shortchanged even though I didn't pay anything for it things being what they are. :p I doubt top-tier Patreon supporters paying NLT Media $24 a month (I think the max subscription is currently) will be happy. The update looked rushed kind of to me and maybe future ones will be much better. :unsure:

Last edited:

xptouser

Apr 17, 2021
Close to the end right now, can't say how much I'm disappointed with this game. Ok technically speaking it's vanilla of course, but regarding story side, it's so full of.. Nothing... And more than that, of course this is just my opinion, it's degrading from game to game... Lust Epidemic was really something, TON quite good but really didn't gave the same sensation, this Genesis Order... What can I say, ok we're just waiting for new updates to have new animations and that's all... The story is so badly written, (is there really a story ?) it's only a purpose to give more group sex scenes. Happy is the MC ! Never saw a man banging so many girls in a row :)))) Bullshit honnestly, but again a big "bravo" for the technical part cause animations are by far some of the best ever seen here...
facts

hugo_123

Mar 7, 2018
It will be like that till the team decide to change to other kink something other than vanila.

3.70 star(s) 229 Votes