NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
First time I ever had to use a walkthrough. :( Having to play puzzles inside Angelcraft to get feathers to bump up the angel's profile I would never have discovered on my own. And as usual the artefacts were hidden weirdly, even more weirdly than usual it seemed to me. (A bedroom key hidden outside under a tree? Really?) This was a genuine 1% update, i.e., half the usual size, which I suppose is fair but left me feeling shortchanged even though I didn't pay anything for it things being what they are. :p I doubt top-tier Patreon supporters paying NLT Media $24 a month (I think the max subscription is currently) will be happy. The update looked rushed kind of to me and maybe future ones will be much better. :unsure:
Everyone is different - I found this incredibly easy and this is probably the only time that I have rattled through an update quickly without having to refer to the Oracle or a walkthrough.

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
v0.85 All Secrets Walkthrough

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

<= v0.84 guide here | v0.86 guide here =>

Last edited:

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
What’s wrong with that?

You do know this is referring to the Temple puzzles- in TON there were around 50 of them.

Cheers,

Nigel
Look at it this way: NLT is asking their patrons make the content (puzzles), only to sell that content right back to those same patrons. They’re having the customer do their work for them without paying. I understand the puzzles are only a small part of the content present in the game, but nonetheless, whenever I see a company do something like this, I can’t help but roll my eyes.

Imagine a different scenario where NLT was hosting an “animation competition”: patrons get to submit their very own sex scenes featuring characters from The Genesis Order, and the top 10 submissions are put by NLT into the game. The real winner here is NLT, who gets ten rendered scenes completely free, which they can sell as part of their next update.

(A similar technique has been used by film studios to steal movies and movie ideas from amateur filmmakers; you can read up on the Annabelle Creations contest if you care to.)

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Look at it this way: NLT is asking their patrons make the content (puzzles), only to sell that content right back to those same patrons. They’re having the customer do their work for them without paying. I understand the puzzles are only a small part of the content present in the game, but nonetheless, whenever I see a company do something like this, I can’t help but roll my eyes.

Imagine a different scenario where NLT was hosting an “animation competition”: patrons get to submit their very own sex scenes featuring characters from The Genesis Order, and the top 10 submissions are put by NLT into the game. The real winner here is NLT, who gets ten rendered scenes completely free, which they can sell as part of their next update.

(A similar technique has been used by film studios to steal movies and movie ideas from amateur filmmakers; you can read up on the Annabelle Creations contest if you care to.)
But another way of looking at it is to give supporters the opportunity to have some of their work immortalised and credited in the game - many people would like that.

Reactions: Petzl

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
No idea where I went wrong along the way but I have no money and videoes for $3,500 aren't going to ever get bought

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
No idea where I went wrong along the way but I have no money and videoes for $3,500 aren't going to ever get bought
Just walk around the forest for 10 minutes, collecting artefacts and then selling them to the guy in the warehouse.

Between the last update and this one, I did this a few times a day because I am expecting that we might need a fair bit of money in the bonus stages. I worked up 500,000 gold in the fortnight.

Of course you could use a save editor if want loads of money with barely any effort.

Last edited:

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
But another way of looking at it is to give supporters the opportunity to have some of their work immortalised and credited in the game - many people would like that.
I’m sure many people would like that—that’s how the grift works in the first place—but they don’t realize they won’t get the recognition they’re hoping for, because NLT will ultimately be the ones taking the credit; the content is going to be featured in their game, and they’ll own the rights to it, have the opportunity to use it for promotion, etc. Meanwhile, the community contributors will end up just a footnote in some remote area of the game. Even if people bother to figure out who actually made the content in question, any content of this sort is still going to profit NLT the most by far.

If you don’t feel like walking around the woods for five to ten minutes, you can just wait until the puzzles come out; you’ll get a bunch of crap to sell doing those.

No Hannah or erica?
Hannah was hinted at—William finishes inside her, and Chloe says something along the lines of, “Can you imagine Hannah as a mother!” so she may or may not have gotten pregnant—only time will tell. There’s nothing of the sort for Erica or any of the other girls, so never say never, but I wouldn’t hold my breath.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
So been a really long time since I last checked this game, and I remember there being incest in this, but now there isn't. Is there any way to change the relations in the game? Or is this just not doing that all together? Considering the previous games by the dev in this series I figured it would have had incest so that is why I am curious.

• Sad
Reactions: Soggy Bread
3.70 star(s) 229 Votes