jish55

Nov 23, 2017
So as someone who's played NLT games since My Summer, the games have always been like this, where it feels like milking, but the reality is it's a very slow burn, which is why I hold off playing for a good 6-8 months before even giving NLTs next game a go. Normally takes that long before the good content gets added in, and since he always sticks with rpgm even though renpy is far better, it's not worth the hassle playing early on when rpgm has a horrible tendency to delete previous saves when updating and makes it hard to remove saves so as to avoid losing them.

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
So as someone who's played NLT games since My Summer, the games have always been like this, where it feels like milking, but the reality is it's a very slow burn, which is why I hold off playing for a good 6-8 months before even giving NLTs next game a go.
I think I feel similarly. I enjoyed TON (and even LE) much more than TGO, but I think a lot of that is down to how I played them.

I discovered LE and TGO long after they had been completed so I purchased them on Steam and played the games in full.

With TGO, with hindsight, I should have waited, but I was impatient and played as an initial portion plus fortnightly updates. Personally, I feel that playing updates takes something away from the game, you have to wait 14 days but then only get 20-30 minutes of gameplay. You get what you are given, you have to stop when you have completed the update. As well as breaking up the flow, it makes the puzzles much easier because each update contains all that you need - there will be one chest and exactly one key. There will be a new item to make and the exact ingredients required can all be found in that update.

But I do respect what NLT does, they publish a release schedule, stick to it and deliver. By comparison I have purchased other games that are in ‘early access’ that have not been updated for 6 months, finally an update comes out and it is minuscule.

I’m looking forward to when TGO is fully available - I’ll buy it and play it from the start - hopefully it will be a much better experience, though I do fear that I have spoiled it by playing the updates, and I still don’t think it will be as good as TON.

Reactions: theMickey_

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
IIRC. Far left in mansion where stairs are. In right bottom corner.
I am guessing you mean the room with the stairs to the master bedroom (The bottom brings us to the Tesla rod) I am failing to find the key on the bottom right.
I know I still need it since that hint is still being talked about.
Do you have a picture of the area perhaps?

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
...and since he always sticks with rpgm even though renpy is far better, it's not worth the hassle playing early on when rpgm has a horrible tendency to delete previous saves when updating and makes it hard to remove saves so as to avoid losing them.
Ren'py is better for VN's... but trying to make a game like this in it would be unnecessarily difficult and frankly stupid because Ren'py is not designed for that.

As for RPGM and saves... I've never had a rpgm delete my saves or had problems with transfering saves if new update extracted in separate directory. But I played a lot of Ren'py games where my saves became invalid with new version.

Reactions: Petzl

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Same as always, they do smaller extras updates after the main story to give them time to ramp up the next game.

Aug 3, 2023
Oh Gawddamnit, I thought the game was finished. Could the developer not resist coming back to add another inflated dick scene?
After the group complaining about the many orgies, the ones complaining about nobody getting pregnant and the group that wants MC to fuck Tasha, we got here a new winner, you can start the group complaining about the inflated dicks...

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
Hmm. I'm going to give the next few updates a go, drop the game if they don't improve, and wait for the next NLT game to launch next year. The Sofia XXX video was fucking awful. The story appears to have died and without a dribble of that to grease the wheels, well, I don't see the point.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: TheRavenUK

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Well I finished this awesome game and have 2 key quests to finish, which I am guessing I am not typing out properly, since I am not coming up with any clues on here.
-Don't drop the key down the drain.
-A key fell out of a book. (That one is the far left of the mansion in the bottom right corner that I CANT seem to find)
-I heard about a sex virus on the news, sounds kinky.
Its not mandatory of course but I could use some direction to finish this update, thanks in advance.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
why is mac so behind with the updates?
Technically it's not, you could have updated your Mac version like I did using the windows ones, anyway you can still update your version following this indications.
Download the last complete windows version of the game ( not the update, the complete one on top of the list) then follow these steps:
1 Unzip the windows update and rename the www folder you will find inside in: app.nw;
2 Open your Mac version of the game: right click on the icon game and click on Show Package Contents on the pop up menu that will appear;
3 Follow this path: Contents/Resources ( you will see that there's an app.nw folder there);
4 Drag the new app.nw folder onto the Resources folder ( onto the Resources folder, not onto the app.nw folder) while holding the alt key on your keyboard;
5 Release it and click merge in the pop up menu that will appear;
You're good to go with an updated version of the game.
The reason why all the other versions are so behind is due to the fact that NLT enforced his measures against leaks, so the ones that still provides the files can't take all the versions like before, but only the windows ones and since the majority of users has this OS on their PC it's understandable.
Anyway follow the steps I gave you and you will be able to play the game complete at 85% as it is right now. :)

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
The reason why all the other versions are so behind is due to the fact that NLT enforced his measures against leaks, so the ones that still provides the files can't take all the versions like before, but only the windows ones and since the majority of users has this OS on their PC it's understandable.
Not to argue but I don't believe that anyone provides here stuff... it's still the cracked auto updater in play :LOL:

Reactions: Dylan741
3.70 star(s) 230 Votes