Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Not to argue but I don't believe that anyone provides here stuff... it's still the cracked auto updater in play :LOL:
Nah don't worry, I tried to keep it simple, I mean i'm already fearing the questions about "drag" "what" "where" holding "whut"?!?! So....
At least I tried. :)

• Yay, new update!
  • Haha
Reactions: Petzl and sixart

voler777

May 9, 2018
Updated the game from 84 to 85, when I talk to the Demon ariana still says u have finished this update.
How can I fix this problem?

clear_sky

Dec 8, 2022
Updated the game from 84 to 85, when I talk to the Demon ariana still says u have finished this update.
How can I fix this problem?
Arianna gets you the hints for the main story, which is finished, all updates now feature some bonus content - pages, bonus scenes and so on.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I don't remember it anymore since it was a quick run-through... but shouldn't Arianna be alone here in v.85 ? :eek:
Yeah in the 0.85 she is alone there, but he was asking for the prior version, when they are all out after the explosion I think, he said he was there with all the npcs. :)

• Wow
Reactions: sixart

voler777

May 9, 2018
Jeez so many buggs this patch:KEK: Mc gets stuck to the rubble in the entrance of the right wing of Mansion, went out of the mansion straight to the shop tried buying the new Album materials all Cracked out get image errors and retry Anyone got a full save? Thx

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yeah in the 0.85 she is alone there, but he was asking for the prior version, when they are all out after the explosion I think, he said he was there with all the npcs. :)
:eek: My bad :eek: Failed to see it... like I failed to capture what the hell happened to mandolyn :unsure::KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
:eek: My bad :eek: Failed to see it... like I failed to capture what the hell happened to mandolyn :unsure::KEK:
Hey now that you said it... how the hell didn't I noticed that?!?!? She disappeared, it's true!!!
Oh my gosh I have the attention span of a goldfish!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I'll guess we will find out in the 4th ( fourth !!! ) installment in this TRILOGY :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
Well I'm curious to see how they will explain the sex virus, it's still a discussion pending since we don't know if it was caused by Emily's failed attempt to create the alternative sex potion or something wrong happened in the Bancroft's laboratories.
It's a flimsy excuse for a new NLT's game I know, but it's not that we play them for the incredible deep ideas in the end....:sneaky::sneaky::LUL:

• Haha

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Well I'm curious to see how they will explain the sex virus, it's still a discussion pending since we don't know if it was caused by Emily's failed attempt to create the alternative sex potion or something wrong happened in the Bancroft's laboratories.
It's a flimsy excuse for a new NLT's game I know, but it's not that we play them for the incredible deep ideas in the end....:sneaky::sneaky::LUL:
Welp that's easy... it's just a media spin... so simple :p There is no " sex virus " just the serum got a little bit too much demand and the whole shit got out of hands... Bancroft's business therefore is booming :sneaky::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741
3.70 star(s) 230 Votes