muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
So been a really long time since I last checked this game, and I remember there being incest in this, but now there isn't. Is there any way to change the relations in the game? Or is this just not doing that all together? Considering the previous games by the dev in this series I figured it would have had incest so that is why I am curious.
There was a fanmade incest patch, but it stopped being updated. There is no native way of redefining relationships in the game.

If I’m not mistaken, Lust Epidemic was meant to be played with an incest patch, but I don’t know if the patch for Treasure of Nadia was official or not; in any case NLT, seems to have made a move away from actual incest and more towards mother/sister “figures”—possibly as a way to avoid any headaches with Patreon—so I believe that, canonically, The Genesis Order is not supposed to contain incest.

Fate stay

Apr 19, 2023
Look at it this way: NLT is asking their patrons make the content (puzzles), only to sell that content right back to those same patrons. They’re having the customer do their work for them without paying. I understand the puzzles are only a small part of the content present in the game, but nonetheless, whenever I see a company do something like this, I can’t help but roll my eyes.

Imagine a different scenario where NLT was hosting an “animation competition”: patrons get to submit their very own sex scenes featuring characters from The Genesis Order, and the top 10 submissions are put by NLT into the game. The real winner here is NLT, who gets ten rendered scenes completely free, which they can sell as part of their next update.

(A similar technique has been used by film studios to steal movies and movie ideas from amateur filmmakers; you can read up on the Annabelle Creations contest if you care to.)
I welcome this move by NLT Media
I will send them a puzzle which can never be solved,
So that player's progress will remain stuck forever :KEK:

Last edited:

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
There was a fanmade incest patch, but it stopped being updated. There is no native way of redefining relationships in the game.

If I’m not mistaken, Lust Epidemic was meant to be played with an incest patch, but I don’t know if the patch for Treasure of Nadia was official or not; in any case NLT, seems to have made a move away from actual incest and more towards mother/sister “figures”—possibly as a way to avoid any headaches with Patreon—so I believe that, canonically, The Genesis Order is not supposed to contain incest.
Hmm pity. I wonder if when this is finished if someone will make a fan made patch? Since I don't really know the story would that however make no sense story wise? In the previous two it made sense, but I wonder would it make sense here?

Reactions: Toushiro

Soggy Bread

Mar 28, 2021
So been a really long time since I last checked this game, and I remember there being incest in this, but now there isn't. Is there any way to change the relations in the game? Or is this just not doing that all together? Considering the previous games by the dev in this series I figured it would have had incest so that is why I am curious.
They removed it due to patreon money

nillax

Jun 23, 2018
gave up on this game when it became boring and i was speed clicking through everything but will try it one more time since i guess its finally done. was not my fav of all that he has made by far but it was interesting until the multi female orgys started up

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Hi guys, something is missing for me I have 30/31 extras but I reached the 85%... Any idea on what is wrong? thx
It's impossible to tell because there were 3 extras in this release. There were THREE video walkthroughs posted in this thread today. Maybe watch one of them.

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-genesis-order-v-85082-nlt-media.101325/post-11490496
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-genesis-order-v-85082-nlt-media.101325/post-11491154
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-genesis-order-v-85082-nlt-media.101325/post-11491556

Reactions: Zelai

thebowkid

Mar 12, 2018
I'll advise all people that don't really care about doing things in the game to see the new stuff added to just check the Video Enhancement in the first post of this game's thread and watch the new content there. It barely makes any difference since the sex scene dialogue is boring, you also save yourself some time and see the content even in better quality.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
I remember that the incest patch from treasure of nadia was fan made does anyone know how to do that here for this one? I may even try and make one if someone can explain how to do so.

DemonXros

Apr 17, 2021
someone remember what are the scenes with footjob in them? i lpay through update and update from the star and i didnt remember where they are o what number they are D:

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
I remember that the incest patch from treasure of nadia was fan made does anyone know how to do that here for this one? I may even try and make one if someone can explain how to do so.
The Genesis Order is hard coded and can't be patched. The only way that the names and nouns that characters use to refer to each other in the game is to change the actual code of the game, occurrence by occurrence, which is a herculean task.

Reactions: abdogggggg4545xc

Deepsu985

Jun 27, 2022
It does feel like NLT is entering "milking mode" with this update. But only if you compare it with how it was previously because he still updates the game religiously two times a month, which is extremely consistent and rare in this business. He also said that he's working in the next game while those small bonus updates are dropping.

But maybe it's a good idea for some people to wait a few months until there are enough of these smaller bonus content updates released.
dont expect much.. story is already over and now they will open some unaccessible areas

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes