hisnik2

Apr 20, 2023
Why when am moving around the parking lot at police station and at the strip stutter? Any solution for this? Its android version.

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
So in this update:
1- Find the profile of Arianna
2- Solve all the hard (?) game puzzle and obtain Arianna's detailed profile
3- Find the chest key
4- Solve the Andrea's quest
5- Open the chest in Andrea's house
6- Get the KS page of Ella

Is there anything I forget? Because it is said that at 15th of August, there will be great update and this update even contains nothing. So did I miss anything?

Aug 30, 2020
So in this update:
1- Find the profile of Arianna
2- Solve all the hard (?) game puzzle and obtain Arianna's detailed profile
3- Find the chest key
4- Solve the Andrea's quest
5- Open the chest in Andrea's house
6- Get the KS page of Ella

Is there anything I forget? Because it is said that at 15th of August, there will be great update and this update even contains nothing. So did I miss anything?
Miss one XXX new movie

• Haha
Reactions: eXolo007

grbt420

Dec 17, 2017
Doubt that it's the same body... but that's for sure Mandolyn interacted with Fuckface looking like Lilith early in the game... however now that 2 other people said so as well I did not miss out on Mandolyn... she simply just wasn't there :p Or was there just in disguise ?!? :devilish::eek::ROFLMAO:
wut. there's a whole cutscene that shows lillian is just lilith in madalyn's body, then the arianna/lilith body swapping hijinks to hammer it in.

Reactions: Petzl

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Has anyone else noticed there's a memory leak in the game that's been there for the past 4 updates or so? The game will crash after you pick up several dozen artifacts/treasures in the forest, so most players will never hit it. I noticed it in the update where you craft the miner's tool and the loose dirt patches started showing up in the forest. It may have existed before that update, but picking up artifacts in the forest took a lot more time before that update.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: NH1980 and sixart

Wally314

Jul 27, 2022
hello, does anyone have the 100% backup for v84081 please? I have my hard drive which broke and had to reinstall Windows from zero

randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
Has anyone else noticed there's a memory leak in the game that's been there for the past 4 updates or so? The game will crash after you pick up several dozen artifacts/treasures in the forest, so most players will never hit it. I noticed it in the update where you craft the miner's tool and the loose dirt patches started showing up in the forest. It may have existed before that update, but picking up artifacts in the forest took a lot more time before that update.
Speaking about Crash, mine Often Crashed in Mid Cutscenes after installing an Update. As in Any Cutscenes. I have to restart the Game and make the Window size Smaller to Avoid that Crash.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Don't wanna burst your bubbles buuuut...... it is existing since ToN :ROFLMAO: Was wondering... ain't nobody is aware of this or wha ??? :eek: Game does not crush ( for me ! ) on WIN but it certainly does in Linux... given time that is :cautious::LOL: It ain't about picking up artifacts tho :p

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
wut. there's a whole cutscene that shows lillian is just lilith in madalyn's body, then the arianna/lilith body swapping hijinks to hammer it in.
Yeaaaah... but that works the opposite way too innit ? :sneaky: So I suggest take these scenes with a pinch salt :geek:

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Yep, noticed this when I was massing up on money before this latest update. Crashed out a few times, after I had collected a significant number of artefacts. Once I became aware I started to save more often and now sell after I have collected about 50 artefacts and then resume collecting. Not had a crash since doing this.

I also noticed that you can't collect more than 99 of any artefact - you can collect more but the number stays as 99. This also encouraged me to sell more often.

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes