Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
In our country, if you put the characters like (?) or (!), that means this contains irony. Of course those puzzles are way too easy. That's why I was so surprised, I was expecting hard puzzles like TON...
First TON puzzles were easy too.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
What Henry dies? How? Why did they need to kill off Henry? You build up so much with all the girls in the previous game then kill him off in the next? Makes it feel like a waste with all the effort from the previous game if he just dies off.

Reactions: frankie453678

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
But now, he is inside Soul Crystal, this must have some reason.
This does not contradict what I've said... they are irrelevant plotwise so it doesn't matter whether they are alive or their soul is trapped in a crystal ( without a body.... so he won't be back from the dead but maybe throughout the next game we come across the soul crystal so for a cameo scene there is always room ) All these smut scenes ( around 98.5 % of the three games so far :ROFLMAO: ) are irrelevant plotwise... but it's what sells the game and stuffs NLTs pockets ;)

fap2fap

Sep 17, 2019
NLT peaked with this Jessica scene. The best 1 on 1 sex scene they've ever made.
Romantic setting, real build-up with a date, actually getting to know her instead of skipping to sudden sex.
I wish they made more scenes like this. Jessica remains the best girl in all NLT games

View attachment 2857714
and shes the only girl to get knocked up right? too bad indiana jones jr fucking off himself and nows living inside a crystal projector :Kappa:

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
and shes the only girl to get knocked up right? too bad indiana jones jr fucking off himself and nows living inside a crystal projector :Kappa:
Sofia and Alia get knocked up depending on choice. But yes, Jessica is guaranteed pregnant.

She's basically the main girl of the harem at the end. Deserved, she's the best wife material.

I feel bad for Jessica she always saved Henry's life and cared the most for his well-being, now the dumbass got himself killed. How will he help raise the kid

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
So how did Henry exactly did Henry die? I remember he died in the previous game and could come back so why is it different here?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
So how did Henry exactly did Henry die? I remember he died in the previous game and could come back so why is it different here?
Okay Henry maniac :LOL: Not sure you played it though since the game explains it... in TGO Evie is in hell not in limbo so no dice... in ToN Henrys body stays intact ( contrary to TGO ) and Evie is in limbo...
I really hope we can. She was my favorite since the beginning and she clearly wants it. So please dont trample on my dreams :D
Love this " she clearly wants it " part :LOL: Are you sure that SHE is the one that " clearly " wants it ? :unsure: Anyhow the game is already over so dunno if you feel like your dreams are being trampled on or not but she's not impregnated :p

xXANBU42Xx

Jun 23, 2019
so i made a save and i for the life of me cant find where its is stored and ive looked in all the appdata folders for all users on the pc, the default folder and the one for the account on my pc

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes