xXANBU42Xx

Jun 23, 2019
i just want to resume about where i was on my phone i wish there were some built in saves or at least a jump to the current content option

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
there is a corrupted file but i can't find it
i am playing the compressed version
I already told you the solution:
- download the FULL GAME and not the "Update Only" version
- do NOT install any mods

You then replied with "i downloaded the full game and i am not using any mods", and now you're saying "i am playing the compressed version". That's an unofficial version, not the "FULL VERSION" I was talking about. If you search for "compressed", you'll find a couple of posts stating the same error you have (i.e. here and here -- someone also posted a fix for that).

Again: please download the FULL (official) VERSION, and you won't have any issues.

grbt420

Dec 17, 2017
So how did Henry exactly did Henry die? I remember he died in the previous game and could come back so why is it different here?
He got blown up so he had no body to go back to. Or at least that's the excuse they went with. I had gotten spoiled on it and it was less annoying than I expected but he explicitly tells Janet and Jessica "I won't die" with Jessica being in the final preggo scene even. So odd. Can't just end this way. Now that we know the toma are being recollected by Andrea and Ella he might get another shell body by the end of this but that post-orgy ending cutscene made it seem like him and the girls were at peace with him being dead which they categorically should not be.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Do you have a file torrent for download the last version?
Yeah no shit :cautious:
Guess the torrent flown over the cuckoo's nest too :LOL: Still rpdl :cautious:
Been up for a couple of days, but here you go. We update stuff daily, but don't always post in threads, so you can always check the site itself if you're looking for a windows torrent. Either way, enjoy.

TheGenesisOrder-85082
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
First TON puzzles were easy too.
Did they change the TGO puzzles or were they always that easy.

I remember when the puzzles were first introduced many months ago, I found some of them quite difficult. But when I did them in the latest update to get the feathers they were so easy.

Maybe it’s that I had done them before, but I find it hard to believe that I would have ever struggled for one second with puzzles that simple. So, in my mind, I’m convinced that these are different puzzles than were there previously.

UPDATE

Just checked on YouTube and I am correct. These were the puzzles before the latest update

They were much harder and have now been replaced by very simple puzzles.

Last edited:

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
He got blown up so he had no body to go back to. Or at least that's the excuse they went with. I had gotten spoiled on it and it was less annoying than I expected but he explicitly tells Janet and Jessica "I won't die" with Jessica being in the final preggo scene even. So odd. Can't just end this way. Now that we know the toma are being recollected by Andrea and Ella he might get another shell body by the end of this but that post-orgy ending cutscene made it seem like him and the girls were at peace with him being dead which they categorically should not be.
Post orgy cutscene with who though? The reason I am asking is I don't mind spoilers, and with such a large file size I want to know before commiting the disk space.

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
2-3% every update rather applicable
Well the last update went from 84% to 85% - correct me if I have made an error in my calculation but I make that 1%.

I agree, I was quite shocked it was 1% rather than 2%, so I could imagine it going up to 2%.

Even so I’d still estimate at Thanksgiving/Christmas/New Year at best. I would not be surprised at all if it were 2024.

Cheers,

Nigel

Yotobi

Mar 31, 2020
help please! when I pick the crypto portfolio I come back to Andrea but it doesn't lead to any scene (all the other things are completed)

SALMAN SADIK

Feb 8, 2022
Well the last update went from 84% to 85% - correct me if I have made an error in my calculation but I make that 1%.

I agree, I was quite shocked it was 1% rather than 2%, so I could imagine it going up to 2%.

Even so I’d still estimate at Thanksgiving/Christmas/New Year at best. I would not be surprised at all if it were 2024.

Cheers,

Nigel
is this game finish yet???or the conclusion will come in future update????I havenot played it yet because i want to play the full game at a time...plz help me

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Im right guessing they will make another game after this one? btw only the MC fucks the girls in this or the other games right?
In this game only MC have his turn. Also some lesbian actions.
He working on new game, will be release after this one be complete.
help please! when I pick the crypto portfolio I come back to Andrea but it doesn't lead to any scene (all the other things are completed)
When you go inside her flat, there be automatic scene.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Been up for a couple of days, but here you go. We update stuff daily, but don't always post in threads, so you can always check the site itself if you're looking for a windows torrent. Either way, enjoy.

TheGenesisOrder-85082
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Though it's not me who's in desperate need of these constant reminders... :LOL: Keep it up dude(s) ! ;)(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: yilkin

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Did they change the TGO puzzles or were they always that easy.

I remember when the puzzles were first introduced many months ago, I found some of them quite difficult. But when I did them in the latest update to get the feathers they were so easy.

Maybe it’s that I had done them before, but I find it hard to believe that I would have ever struggled for one second with puzzles that simple. So, in my mind, I’m convinced that these are different puzzles than were there previously.

UPDATE

Just checked on YouTube and I am correct. These were the puzzles before the latest update
n replaced by very simple puzzles.
Welp all starts with beginner levels... don't give me the crap you EXPECTED to see high difficulty puzzles to solve for the first 4 try ?! :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK: Besides... these are ( most likely ) puzzles that were created by paying customers so what place is there for a complaint by pirates ??? :unsure:
how long until this one hits steam?
It get's all wrapped up in next April and still you gotta wait for a couple of months... so expect it a year from now ( approximately ) :whistle:

Last edited:
Reactions: randomguy6516265165
3.70 star(s) 234 Votes