Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Just started playing. Why does Chloe look 40? She's clearly had a lot of plastic surgery based on the lips and cheeks. Is this an oversight from the dev?
LOL @ an oversight from the dev. Sure. That's what happens when you've got MILFs who look like they're in their 20s and everyone being conveniently over 18. You get mothers and daughters who look the same age and have the same body types.

marcomemmey

Apr 14, 2020
Any one have a full save file, but for the previous update instead? When I complete the angel puzzles, the feathers don't appear.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Doesn't work. Weirdly enough it didn't work even if I downloaded this save from two updates ago that I found here in the thread. Do you have to grab a scroll somewhere?
What about if you leave the angelcraft area completely, then come back? I didn’t have to find the recipe.

marcomemmey

Apr 14, 2020
What about if you leave the angelcraft area completely, then come back? I didn’t have to find the recipe.
Still doesn't, tried coming back several times. Might work if I delete all the global files and do a clean install, I'll try again later.

Edit: Even that didn't work. Well.

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Still doesn't, tried coming back several times. Might work if I delete all the global files and do a clean install, I'll try again later.

Edit: Even that didn't work. Well.
Because you " don't know about it " ... ask around the NPCs until you get the hint for an app on your phone... that unlocks it... btw it works so with other things as well... up until " you don't know " it won't be available :cautious:

sweesh

Mar 9, 2020
I downloaded both the windows and the mac version, with the idea of copying all the game directory from the windows package into the mac app obtaining an updated and working mac version.
Unfortunately this produced a game that keeps crashing at random.
Can someone please share an updated Mac version that actually works?
Perhaps actually obtained from the author and not hacked together the same way I was trying to do it?

Thanks, that'd be greatly appreciated

PS: in all honesty I don't really get what's the point of "maintaining" only the windows version in this thread, alienating all the other users. But that's me.

Dec 8, 2021
I downloaded both the windows and the mac version, with the idea of copying all the game directory from the windows package into the mac app obtaining an updated and working mac version.
Unfortunately this produced a game that keeps crashing at random.
Can someone please share an updated Mac version that actually works?
Perhaps actually obtained from the author and not hacked together the same way I was trying to do it?

Thanks, that'd be greatly appreciated

PS: in all honesty I don't really get what's the point of "maintaining" only the windows version in this thread, alienating all the other users. But that's me.
You can download the last PC version and you have to copy the www folder content into the mac app.nw folder.

000.png

I am playing this game since the first day and never gave me any kind of crashing. I think (maybe) you missed any update.
Hope it helps.
Have a nice day

Apr 19, 2023
For me Hannah Ray is the best girl from The Genesis Order. :love: She may be an athletic red-headed tomboy but as far as I am concerned she puts all the other female characters in the shade. :)

Reactions: Jo_Zi

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I wanted to make them waity to find if if I thought you might be wrong .... Noodles remember?

Also I was simulating actually goig thru your posts .....

I'll cut that out in future .... effect obviously not effective :whistle:
You know I really don't get it this time... :eek: Why go through MY posts and not search for v.84081 ? :oops::unsure:
Actually that should have been the task at hand... :LOL:

marcomemmey

Apr 14, 2020
Because you " don't know about it " ... ask around the NPCs until you get the hint for an app on your phone... that unlocks it... btw it works so with other things as well... up until " you don't know " it won't be available :cautious:
What do they say? The only ones I'm finding are the NPCs that say they like to "download puzzle games on your phone", but how do I do that?

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes