sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Nothing's showing up on my phone after that though.
It does not show up on your phone per se... but after this you have access to the Angelcraft puzzles... and can get the feathers ( if you don't do this you still can beat the puzzle stages but the feathers won't drop )

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
How should I put this... to show up... welp there is nothing easier that comes into my mind :unsure:

If you are all set then you can see the Arianna updated profile recipe unlocked :geek:

I can't help anymore than this... but I'm not even sure why is it so hard to get this done ?! :oops::cautious:

Fate stay

Apr 19, 2023
With the way progress of this game is going,
I think the next NLT Media game will release in May 2024

shazamyne

Jul 11, 2023
Speaking of puzzles, puzzle #2 (Find 1 Kamasutra page to unlock) does not unlock, ever. I have 4 pages now. That may be because I think I picked up the first page before Arianna gave me the Angelcraft inventory item.
It looks like I've more or less figured out why this is the case. Apparently the "Total Pages" variable (variable #11) is never touched, despite the counts for all the individual ladies working just fine (variables #61-#72). I wonder whether the devs broke something somewhere along the way. You can check for mismatches between the total and individual counts by uploading both a save file and the file <game path>/www/data/System.json on saveeditonline for instance. I'm on version 85082 myself and that's the version I started playing the game at.

edit: I edited my savefile so that the total page count matches the number of pages I've found and now I can access the puzzle.

Czeh

Jun 6, 2017
I am suppoused to get 3 old guns for the Jon, got the power drink, but the arrow icon that allows to enter the lake is missing? What I am missing here?

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
You know I really don't get it this time... :eek: Why go through MY posts and not search for v.84081 ? :oops::unsure:
Actually that should have been the task at hand... :LOL:
You're right! I should have alluded to their earlier posts - not yours!

Still, doesn't take away from the relevance of "Search"

Last edited:

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
Weekly Report

A new treasure hunter is in training in the next chapter of The Genesis Order! Can you help her find a hidden Casula tomb? Explore more of the forest and the cave and see how much loot you can find! In this next chapter, find a new Kamasutra page, solve several new puzzles, craft an angelic pinup and make it nude, watch a sexy redhead from the past in the XXX shop and have a sexy romp worthy of the Casula kings! But that's not all! You'll also get a sneak peak into the sex-attic and the jukebox is now fully functional allowing you to play lots of tunes from the game and some new ones too. Time to turn on the "epic" soundtrack and do some booty calls!

Coming in September will also be the reveal of the new game's title and logo as well as sneak previews of all the new character designs for the next game. You won't want to miss it!

Thank you every for the support and have a fantastic week!

Apr 19, 2023
Weekly Report

A new treasure hunter is in training in the next chapter of The Genesis Order! Can you help her find a hidden Casula tomb? Explore more of the forest and the cave and see how much loot you can find! In this next chapter, find a new Kamasutra page, solve several new puzzles, craft an angelic pinup and make it nude, watch a sexy redhead from the past in the XXX shop and have a sexy romp worthy of the Casula kings! But that's not all! You'll also get a sneak peak into the sex-attic and the jukebox is now fully functional allowing you to play lots of tunes from the game and some new ones too. Time to turn on the "epic" soundtrack and do some booty calls!

Coming in September will also be the reveal of the new game's title and logo as well as sneak previews of all the new character designs for the next game. You won't want to miss it!

The "new treasure hunter" looks like Erica to me. :unsure:

Reactions: Deepsu985

Fate stay

Apr 19, 2023
Weekly Report

Is this TON or TGO?

sweesh

Mar 9, 2020
You can download the last PC version and you have to copy the www folder content into the mac app.nw folder.

View attachment 2862291

I am playing this game since the first day and never gave me any kind of crashing. I think (maybe) you missed any update.
Hope it helps.
Have a nice day
No it didn't help :rolleyes:, as I wrote in my post that's exactly what I've already done and what I obtained keeps crashing, I was looking for someone that is not experiencing crashes to please zip up their app and perhaps share it.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
So just played through the main game and I have to say the end part felt kinda rushed and a bit confusing or well at least like it went a lot different then where I thought it would go.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Fate stay
3.70 star(s) 234 Votes