NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Welp all starts with beginner levels... don't give me the crap you EXPECTED to see high difficulty puzzles to solve for the first 4 try ?! :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK: Besides... these are ( most likely ) puzzles that were created by paying customers so what place is there for a complaint by pirates ??? :unsure:

It get's all wrapped up in next April and still you gotta wait for a couple of months... so expect it a year from now ( approximately ) :whistle:
Did you actually read what I posted. I agree that the 4 puzzles that are in the 85% update are very easy, I stated that much. And yes I agree that I would expect them to start easy. But that isn’t what I asked is it?.

I asked whether the puzzles in the TGO temple area had changed in the 85% update because they seemed extremely easy much easier than the puzzles that had been their for some months in previous updates.

You do realise that the puzzle area has been available for some time - it didn’t just appear in the latest 85% update.

And yes I looked back and found evidence that they had been changed, they were more difficult than before, I even provided a YouTube video showing the previous puzzles.

But you still managed to come up with that BS response.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Did you actually read what I posted. I agree that the 4 puzzles that are in the 85% update are very easy, I stated that much. And yes I agree that I would expect them to start easy. But that isn’t what I asked is it?.

I asked whether the puzzles in the TGO temple area had changed in the 85% update because they seemed extremely easy much easier than the puzzles that had been their for some months in previous updates.

You do realise that the puzzle area has been available for some time - it didn’t just appear in the latest 85% update.

And yes I looked back and found evidence that they had been changed, they were more difficult than before, I even provided a YouTube video showing the previous puzzles.

But you still managed to come up with that BS response.
Dunno if you ever payed attention to it in former releases but each time you entered the puzzles it stated that these are 4 tutorial puzzles made by NLT... so who pays attention or not is not something you should touch base with :LOL:

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Dunno if you ever payed attention to it in former releases but each time you entered the puzzles it stated that these are 4 tutorial puzzles made by NLT... so who pays attention or not is not something you should touch base with :LOL:
Show where did I ever suggest that they weren’t done by NLT - I never have. I simple asked whether the set of 4 puzzles that are in the latest update are different to the ones that were previously because they seemed much easier to me.

And yes, I was right, I researched and posted a YouTube video as proof, the puzzles there previously are different and more difficult than the puzzles that are there now.

That’s all there is to it.

Fate stay

Apr 19, 2023
NLT peaked with this Jessica scene. The best 1 on 1 sex scene they've ever made.
Romantic setting, real build-up with a date, actually getting to know her instead of skipping to sudden sex.
I wish they made more scenes like this. Jessica remains the best girl in all NLT games

View attachment 2857714
They should have bring back Jessica in The Genesis Order

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
There is still 15% of content to deliver. If that were done at 1% per release then that is 15 weeks - so maybe early 2024.

This is pure speculation on my part.
Doh!

It's NOT 1% every week - it IS 1% per release but it's one release every 2 weeks - a.k.a. twice a month - 2% per month so 15% is 7.5 months!

And you accuse other of not getting details right?

To paraphrase your post above to Sixart ( "But you still managed to come up with that BS response" )

But you still managed to come up with that BS calculation.

Jeez!

Last edited:

shazamyne

Jul 11, 2023
Speaking of puzzles, puzzle #2 (Find 1 Kamasutra page to unlock) does not unlock, ever. I have 4 pages now. That may be because I think I picked up the first page before Arianna gave me the Angelcraft inventory item.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Doh!

It's NOT 1% every week - it IS 1% per release but it's one release every 2 weeks - a.k.a. twice a month - 2% per month so 15% is 7.5 months!

And you accuse other of not getting details right?

To paraphrase your post above to Sixart ( "But you still managed to come up with that BS response" )

But you still managed to come up with that BS calculation.

Jeez!
I could have said he's dead on but I've let it go long ago :LOL:

Deepsu985

Jun 27, 2022
So how did Henry exactly did Henry die? I remember he died in the previous game and could come back so why is it different here?
he blown up that powerful dynamite, he may thought he can comeback to his life as evie always send him down from limbo, but unfortunately, that bomb completely destroyed his body, i believe sofia & co. may know something how to revive henry

bush420

Apr 23, 2018
Can someone please share 'update only' for V.84041 . I missed last update and now OP is overwritten. Help needed

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes